Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did VADA really miss a fking DBOL positive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did VADA really miss a fking DBOL positive?

I mean this **** ain't exactly a designer drug. That stuff is what the dudes on muscle beach were popping in the 50's to get swole.

Any average Joe at a serious gym could land a bottle of DBOL in a hot second. How the fk could VADA have missed a positive in Whytes testing or is that all BS started by the angry Brit today.

I'm guessing he wasn't being tested by both agencies on the exact same days.

Comment

VADA is VERY Quiet

Comment

No vada weren't testing

Comment

People don't get it. They really don't test that much. Say over 12 weeks it could be a handful of times. Maybe more. They ain't testing every day or week.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Of course not, but also not all of VADA's tests have come back yet.

Still a pretty damn big miss for them if the tests come back negative.

And why did VADA only have "minimal" testing? They were contracted to administer the testing in this fight. Is it in their contract that they can only test a certain amount of times? I mean what good does that do? VADA has some explaining to do here.

Comment

It's the WBC clean boxing program. They're with the WBC and the WBA fair boxing program which is the exact same premise is rightly dismissed as corrupt and illegitimate. A fighter has to be signed up to the VADA program personally, not through some third party liaison who won't follow it up properly, 365 days a year and 366 on a leap year for them to be considered legit.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                It's the WBC clean boxing program. They're with the WBC and the WBA fair boxing program which is the exact same premise is rightly dismissed as corrupt and illegitimate. A fighter has to be signed up to the VADA program personally, not through some third party liaison who won't follow it up properly, 365 days a year and 366 on a leap year for them to be considered legit.
                Hearn says Whyte paid $40k personally for additional VADA testing for him and Rivas

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Do we have any idea what the detection window would be on a therapeutic level dose - or presumably course - of Dianabol... should in theory be possible to backtrack if we ever get dates from VADA on when they carried out testing.

Way I'm built and the way I view this sport I'm pretty much gonna assume guilt if someone pops dirty but if DBOL really is that common I'm gonna take a wild stab and guess that Whyte's gonna go with a contamination excuse. Guess we're gonna end up with the pretty merry-go-round of folk entrenching themselves in one position or another without definitive proof like we did with the Canelo situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Hearn says Whyte paid $40k personally for additional VADA testing for him and Rivas
                    Year round or its worthless. I thought I made that clear. Hearn is a lying snake too, take everything he says with a serving spoonful of salt.

Comment

Working...
                    X