Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Lebron(22) locking down prime Kobe(27)and hitting a clutch shot to win the game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    I wouldn't put Kobe that low, but that said. LeBron had his way with Kobe pretty much their entire careers. Wish we could of seen them in he Finals though. Pretty disappointing it never happened.

Still on crack for having Lebron #1.
    I got Lebron in the top 3 and I got Kobe in the top 10.

Comment

I can do this **** all day you little boys. Lmao.

Comment

Comment

This is getting ugly....

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            If Kobe took 100 game winning shots for example... and hit 30 of them. That's 30%.

If Lebron took 5 game winning shots and hit 2 of them. That's?? C'mon you can do it. See where I'm getting?

There isn't a player that has ever played with or against Kobe who would say they'd rather have the ball in Lebron's hands in the clutch.

NOT ONE.
            in the final 2 min of a playoff game, to tie or take the lead..

lebron:30/66
            kobe:17/45

these are facts

we can go even further and make it final min of the game..

lebron:20/41
            kobe:10/37

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              in the final 2 min of a playoff game, to tie or take the lead..

lebron:30/66
              kobe:17/45

these are facts

we can go even further and make it final min of the game..

lebron:20/41
              kobe:10/37
              HAHAHAHAH

How about on Tuesdays when the sun is still out at 6 PM? You can do WHATEVER you want to try and skew facts to make yourself sleep better at night....

LAST SHOT OF THE GAME....

You can't cook him son... It's over... Hang them up...... Dude has the most game winners in the history of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                HAHAHAHAH

How about on Tuesdays when the sun is still out at 6 PM? You can do WHATEVER you want to try and skew facts to make yourself sleep better at night....

LAST SHOT OF THE GAME....

You can't cook him son... It's over... Hang them up...... Dude has the most game winners in the history of the sport.
                so clutch to you is only at the buzzer? final min of a playoff game to take the lead kobe is 5 for 23

yes, 5 for 23

Comment

Kobe was always the most hated guy in the GOAT realm and will now become the most underrated player because of it as I predicted. It's down to the fact that he was the first player to legit be compared to MJ and become as good as him and MJ's fans and basketball fans in general have never let it go.

Sometimes it's hard to believe how many claim Lebron is greater than Kobe. As good as he is he is certainly not above Kobe as a player or accomplishments wise.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    so clutch to you is only at the buzzer? final min of a playoff game to take the lead kobe is 5 for 23

yes, 5 for 23
                    He has FIVE.............. CHAMPIONSHIPS......

This is fifteen......... fifteen minutes long of his game winners.... Just game winners.......

Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      Kobe was always the most hated guy in the GOAT realm and will now become the most underrated player because of it as I predicted. It's down to the fact that he was the first player to legit be compared to MJ and become as good as him and MJ's fans and basketball fans in general have never let it go.

Sometimes it's hard to believe how many claim Lebron is greater than Kobe. As good as he is he is certainly not above Kobe as a player or accomplishments wise.
                      Very well said.

Comment

Working...
                      X