Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with Married Chicks on the D?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Whats with Married Chicks on the D?

Yo Whats with married chicks on the D?

Anyone else come across this? I'm talking about being up in the club and the baddest girls on your D are just out for a good time and then later on you find out they was married on the DL the whole time?

This type of ish happens to me all the time for some reason?

I mean everyone keeps saying men are dogs, pigs, players what have you, but in the big grand picture women are on a different level.

This latest bad chick I got with who I met at the club in Vegas turns out she was married the whole time and she only text me on her lunch breaks at work but never at night time lol.

I didn't even find out until much later on what was going on. She even spent a whole weekend with me up in the hotels like she was all single as can be?

Also on top of that the girls who be sexting me the most trading me nude pics are the married ones, meaning like we hooked up way before they settled down but they still sending me nudes now that they married.

What you think of all this?

Dem mofuppin bishes mayn, i keep a taser on me at all times if dey be all up in ma shizzle.

Especially if they have a hizzle and didnt say. Gosh darn them hoes DL'ing ish all da time, fuks! Dizzling them nudes out for self confidence.

Jack it, flick it, smell it, WASH it.

Yo i feel you homes, dem bishes, wtf mayn.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Dem mofuppin bishes mayn, i keep a taser on me at all times if dey be all up in ma shizzle.

Especially if they have a hizzle and didnt say. Gosh darn them hoes DL'ing ish all da time, fuks! Dizzling them nudes out for self confidence.

Jack it, flick it, smell it, WASH it.

Yo i feel you homes, dem bishes, wtf mayn.
      Trill sh! T i aint lyin mayne, fuk dem hoez naw im tawkin bout

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Yo Whats with married chicks on the D?

Anyone else come across this? I'm talking about being up in the club and the baddest girls on your D are just out for a good time and then later on you find out they was married on the DL the whole time?

This type of ish happens to me all the time for some reason?

I mean everyone keeps saying men are dogs, pigs, players what have you, but in the big grand picture women are on a different level.

This latest bad chick I got with who I met at the club in Vegas turns out she was married the whole time and she only text me on her lunch breaks at work but never at night time lol.

I didn't even find out until much later on what was going on. She even spent a whole weekend with me up in the hotels like she was all single as can be?

Also on top of that the girls who be sexting me the most trading me nude pics are the married ones, meaning like we hooked up way before they settled down but they still sending me nudes now that they married.

What you think of all this?

i'm starting to think you're a manifestation of the mental illness of one of the bsceners with many alts.

we're on fine terms, and i like you, and i'd like to keep it that way. but sometimes i get the idea that you're just taking us all for a ride.

i got to around "who be,"
        then i lost it. you lost me. i think you've been had.

maybe i'm crazy. keep bringing home married chicks from clubs consistently if they are attractive and asking for it.

Comment

I be cuttin ma mofuppin D off pronto mayn! Fuk dem bishes and fuk the DL ones, dey be tike dem snakes wid tits mayn.

Moerfukers!

Comment

They want other D like you want other P. What the problem is?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i'm starting to think you're a manifestation of the mental illness of one of the bsceners with many alts.

we're on fine terms, and i like you, and i'd like to keep it that way. but sometimes i get the idea that you're just taking us all for a ride.

maybe i'm crazy. keep bringing home married chicks from clubs consistently if they are attractive and asking for it.
                I'm just saying it could be a west coast thing but Marriage ain't all that sacred here?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Yes there is a good chance he and Alex Kid are operated by the same bipolar lunatic in the library of some loopy asylum.

I struggle to believe a near 40 year old man still goes clubbing and describes his girlfriends voluptuous behind as "having mad cake".

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                    They want other D like you want other P. What the problem is?
                    Its just whats the point of getting married if you gonna keep hitting the bars and clubs looking for one night stands?

I mean this is one of the reasons why i stay away from marriage cause all I hear is from all my friends who got married especially young, that they wish they got laid more.

Comment

Working...
                    X