No announcement yet.

Chunky DeGale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chunky DeGale

Anyone else got that entrance song "He's Chunky, He's Chu,unky!" stuck in their heads!? Just me?

Anyway im now offically a fan, never liked him before he turned pro after seeing him on Bunceys Boxing Hour, then after his first fight i was totally turned off, his attitude and performance second time around impressed me so i gave him a lean slate and now after last nite im a fan! He looks like he really hast to try hard not to just let his mouth run wild tho! lol

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Anyone else got that entrance song "He's Chunky, He's Chu,unky!" stuck in their heads!? Just me?

Anyway im now offically a fan, never liked him before he turned pro after seeing him on Bunceys Boxing Hour, then after his first fight i was totally turned off, his attitude and performance second time around impressed me so i gave him a lean slate and now after last nite im a fan! He looks like he really hast to try hard not to just let his mouth run wild tho! lol
    the mans a complete cockney twat!

Comment

He's a good boxer.

I rate BJS and Gavin more though.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        He's a good boxer.

I rate BJS and Gavin more though.
        I think Fun Time is my favourite, to be honest i like All the Olympians tho

Comment

Saunders is so exciting 'cause he's only 19.

He's more of a prospect than Dirrell and Ward because of his age tbh.

Comment

i think andy lee beats degale any day.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
              i think andy lee beats degale any day.
              The guy who lost to Brian Vera?

Comment

billy joe saunders will be a light mid or middleweight world champion in 3 years time.fast handed,powerful,southpaw,great footwork.the lad has it all

Comment

Saunders with his style, energy and power will always look the best at this level but im not sure he will go as far as some of the others, hope he does tho he is real exciteing and seems dead cool

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
                    billy joe saunders will be a light mid or middleweight world champion in 3 years time.fast handed,powerful,southpaw,great footwork.the lad has it all
                    Can't believe he's fighting at SMW though!

Comment

Working...
                    X