Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this a great win for Floyd or was it an okay win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this a great win for Floyd or was it an okay win?

Or was it a typical cherry picked CW made to order?
    Great win
    67.68%
    Okay win
    21.34%
    Shlt win
    10.98%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Or was it a typical cherry picked CW made to order?
    So predictable!!!

Comment

He made it look too easy. The man's 36 years old. It's starting to get ridiculous. The guy is too damn good.

Comment

werent you saying Canelo was gonna beat Floyd ? Seriously you haters are just too funny. Floyd is the best , just deal with it.

Comment

PAC-BOY;13019339]Guerrero will beat Floyds Ass Up! FEAR! They know He will be relentless on Floyd. Duck him Floyd Duck him

Comment

It was okay. Canelo clearly wasn't ready. Great event but this was never a competitive matchup to begin with. Size and power isn't enough to trouble Mayweather.

Comment

he's too good for his own good.

Very good win but Canelo aint Sugar Ray Leonard or even a young Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
                Hes not gonna lose. Hes gonna beat Floyd and then go after Sergio. Floyd will then beg Manny for his last big payday. And Manny will tell him No because he has a L on his record!
                Kid wont get no stage fright out of this. Its gonna fuel his drive even more. heheheeee....keep thinking this kids heart pumps kool-aid. Hes gonna fuk Floyd up.
                Yes i did. And i based that on his performance against Berto. Boy was i wrong. Then later finding out that the rumor of Berto being an overrated bum was really true. I was judging by Guerrero fight. I was way off.
                With Canelo...im going straight from Gut feeling. Size, Speed, Youth, Strength,and punching power.

Now you can take this quote and add it to your sig, stick it up your ass or what ever you wanna do with it.
                oh youll get the KO....But Floyd will get ktfo
                You tell me?

Seriously though it is an okay win, the value of it could go up in the future if Canelo shows that he can perform well against good boxers who are not Floyd Mayweather Jr. A bit like how the value of Mayweather's win over Marquez went up after he outboxed, and then knocked the **** out of Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  He made it look too easy. The man's 36 years old. It's starting to get ridiculous. The guy is too damn good.
                  Yeah he looked great. Despite the Catchweight I'd doubt even if canelo had come in at 154 it would've made a difference. Two different skill levels and now the problem is there isn't anyone for floyd to really fight. Maybe khan lol.

Comment

Great win. Yes it was a catchweight, but Canelo didn't win a single round.

Even if it had been at 154, I don't see how Canelo would had done better.

Comment

Working...
                    X