Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004 Morales vs 2004 Corrales, when they could have fought. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales by brutal beatdown. So much more boxing ability, just as tough if not tougher. He would destroy Corrales

Comment

corrales by stoppage.

Comment

It would be a close one. I think Morales would give in to temptation and want to just go to war with chico. He would be holding his own, but slightly losing rounds. I think Morales loses the fight for himself. Corrales by the narrowest of margins, but either fighter might not see the final bell.

Comment

Morales via late tko.

Comment

Corrales was a favorite of mine but Morales beats him.

Comment

Asking here about fighters in 2004 is like asking high schoolers what living through the Great Depression was like. 95% of the people here have probably only seen Corrales-Castillo and maybe Corrales-Floyd or none at all because it didn't involve Manny.

Comment

Morales ese

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Asking here about fighters in 2004 is like asking high schoolers what living through the Great Depression was like. 95% of the people here have probably only seen Corrales-Castillo and maybe Corrales-Floyd or none at all because it didn't involve Manny.
                  Corrales best win was Castillo (he was lucky to pull that KO out of his ass because Castillo was so tired, not taking anything away from Corrales it was an amazing comeback and gusty win, but if Castillo was in better shape he could have survived for 2 rounds and won a decision. Corrales was completely destroyed against Mayweather, knocked down 5 times and didn't win more than 5 seconds of any round.

Morales beat Barrera and Pacquiao, enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                    Corrales best win was Castillo (he was lucky to pull that KO out of his ass because Castillo was so tired, not taking anything away from Corrales it was an amazing comeback and gusty win, but if Castillo was in better shape he could have survived for 2 rounds and won a decision. Corrales was completely destroyed against Mayweather, knocked down 5 times and didn't win more than 5 seconds of any round.

Morales beat Barrera and Pacquiao, enough said.
                    I think Casamayor is his best win.

I thought Casa beat Castillo. Also Casa beat Nate Campbell and had already beaten Corrales earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      I think Casamayor is his best win.

I thought Casa beat Castillo. Also Casa beat Nate Campbell and had already beaten Corrales earlier.
                      Actually, thinking about it. I agree with you. Castillo was his biggest win and most dramatic but Casa win just as good if not better

Comment

Working...
                      X