Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same here, bro

miss you a lot

Comment

• Rest in peace brother. You know who I am/was. We were close, shame we became close kinda late. I still cant believe it. And a lot of strenght and peace to his family and loved ones.

Comment

• Even though during our only conversation you called my mother a crack wh0re, I know you must have been a great guy. RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by toadmonitor View Post
          No thats not him, ignore the **** he's taking the piss
          wow, Im just now seeing this response. All this time has passed. I asked a question and I dont think I ever went back to check and just now stumbled upon it. All this time I thought Sam was the guy in the pic that the idiot posted. Always had that face in my head to go along with the name and now I just find out that it was some clown playing a joke.

I know others have seen his pic and I would like to see it but I guess its not important and doesnt even really seem right to ask. Still miss you though, bro. Maybe the person I pm'd the most up until that point and was maybe the only one who ever sent me gifts. Here's for some popcorn & beer while wathing the fight Saturday

Comment

• Been a while my fellow Pac fan. One of the good ones that never got corrupted.

Comment

• Can anybody tell me how it happened? I don't wanna read around. Cause even tho I didn't know him, it's always sad reading stuff like this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Can anybody tell me how it happened? I don't wanna read around. Cause even tho I didn't know him, it's always sad reading stuff like this.

I think it was a brain tumour. Very sad

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Can anybody tell me how it happened? I don't wanna read around. Cause even tho I didn't know him, it's always sad reading stuff like this.

I think it was a brain tumour. Very sad
                  People asked how the hemorrhage happened but didn't see an answer so I stopped reading.

Sad stuff nonetheless. RIP

Comment

• Moving forward maybe we can give the poster of the year award in honor of Sam since so many posters liked and respected him.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                      The SAMURAI AWARD 2014

Consider it done.

I like that.

Sam was a great guy that EVERYONE got along with. You can't say that about to many posters.

RIP my fallen brother!!

Comment

Working...
                      X