New Video: Haye vs Chisora Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that was great, thanks comedian, I can sleep now

Comment

Am I the only one who thought Haye looked like a washed up has been trying to beg a pay day?

Comment

This confirms that David Haye is a ho, now it's really indisputable. He's a *****-made mutha****a

Comment

lol... Chisora continues providing classic moments.

Comment

"im going to shoot david haye" lmao

Comment

If he glassed you, you would be cut. the only one with a cut is Booth. Fair play to booth, he came back and answered that. where the **** was Haye? Not only is Booth his manager, but he is supposed to be one of his best mates. Shame on Haye, shame on the cowardly prick that glassed or bottled Booth....but at least HW just got interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                If he glassed you, you would be cut. the only one with a cut is Booth. Fair play to booth, he came back and answered that. where the **** was Haye? Not only is Booth his manager, but he is supposed to be one of his best mates. Shame on Haye, shame on the cowardly prick that glassed or bottled Booth....but at least HW just got interesting!
                From what I see, when Haye threw the tripod at Chisora, Booth was caught in the middle and he got hit with it. That is what busted him open. I think Haye threw the bottle at Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                  Crazy stuff, im mad Haye ran out the building during the brawl
                  Yeah after his right hand man just got bottled. What a ****ing bumder.

Comment

This was the most thrilling 5 minutes in the heavyweight division in like 10 years

War Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      From what I see, when Haye threw the tripod at Chisora, Booth was caught in the middle and he got hit with it. That is what busted him open. I think Haye threw the bottle at Chisora.
                      Really, the footage was a little too scratchy to say, but WTF was Haye leaving the fray when his pal was in there dealing with it. Haye went down a lot in my estimation. He best stay in Cyprus, cos no way he hold him head up in London after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X