No announcement yet.

Spence is great but he'll get killed against Canelo or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence is great but he'll get killed against Canelo or GGG

I think the media needs to stop asking about him moving to 160 and facing those guys. Those guys are way to big for him. He'll get stopped against both. He's saying the right things as a fighter should but even he knows he gets stopped.

Yeah, I saw a thread from someone who thinks he beats everyone from 147-160...hysterical. These type of posters pop up after every big win. He could probably dominate 154, but I don't know if I see him blasting out GGG, Canelo, Jacobs, and Charlo.

Comment

There's no need for him to move up anyway. That seems to be the mark of greatness these days 'broner a 4 weight world champ doe' who gives a **** id be more impressed with Spence running 147 for the next few years

Comment

Well he can’t take the shots he took vs Peterson against them thats for sure.

Hell, I want to see how he react to taking titanic right hands and left hooks from the big punchers at 147.

He’s an amazing talent and I cant wait to see him fight again but people are landing a little too flush on him but the good thing is he seems to recognize that part needs work so we’ll see. He should avoid Canelo/GGG/BjsJacobs at all costs. Thats a different level up there. Even the Charlos might be out of reach though theyre seemingly winnable fights.

Let him do his thing at 47. Hes a big tank there.

Comment

These are the matchups I'd love to see. And I favour Spence. Not at 160. Lower.

Comment

He'd have a hell of a time at 154, nowhere near as dominant as people want to make it seem. The kid will be at 147 for a while because he seems to manage his weight well between fights but soon as he's fighting guys with equal his pop and who aren't bothered by his power as people are at 147 it's going to be pretty telling of what he's really made of.

Comment

It seems like every time a fighter emerges as a special talent in a division, people want to see him move up in weight. In short, they want to see him exceed his limits and get beaten, so they can "substantiate" their claims of him being a hype job. Pathetic haters.

Comment

I'd like the fight in as many divisions as possible thing to end.

It's either:

1. Just marketing because cashing out in a superfight is easier money than having a legitimate, lasting reign in one of the classic divisions.

2. Sad bastards on boxingscene obsessed with seeing someone lose & going on about how he needs to fight (much larger, unviable opponent) if he wants to "dare to be great". Nobody even knows what that **** means.
                Last edited by ////; 01-22-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

with he style of coming forward he'll get seriously hurt by GGG i don't know what some people are thinking honestly

Comment

Wait till he'll face a power puncher and take punches like that this kid is good but then again let him fight elite fighters first and then I'm sold till then he is just an average blk fighter that beat a broken brook and a guy that hasn't fought in a year and is way past his prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X