View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 03:48 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3198 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,000,000,000,481,126.00
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
Yeah true, but I still liked them for the most part, even the much maligned 2008, once I figured out how to get all the achievements during 24/7 mode, their version of the season or career mode. 2011 I didn't like that much, but 2009 and 2010 were fun because you could pick anyone and win every title. I just didn't like having to get a certain amount of stars though. Winning should've been good enough to earn title shots. At least they significantly shortened season mode with those 2 editions, just calling it Road to Wrestlemania.

Actually, it has a different name now, it's just called WWE followed by the year right? So, you're saying none of those are any good, not even the new one?
Graphics wise they are great, but I think they are too complex now with seasons and angles and doing half a dozen control sequences to do a finisher. I just need an old school pro wrestling game for SNES.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote