No announcement yet.

I Hate Going To The Mall Then Leaving Feeling Like A Total Perv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Going To The Mall Then Leaving Feeling Like A Total Perv

i just feel sad for myself why i got married sometimes. not that i am not happy cuz i am but it's just this times when it's hot outside and u decide to go to the beach or the mall then u see all this hot chicas. some are not even that hot but bodies are baraboom! it's just totally different looking at the barely legal, 18 and early 20 chicks. no matter how many times they got banged their body is still tight like leather and their azz is still plump. i dunno why when women get married they don't got that aura anymore. not that i dont ask my wife to go to the gym cuz she does boxing class and regular workouts. but still shiet is different. what i hate about going to this places is the process of wondering how it would feel to bang this chicks walking, sun bathing, wearing almost nothing, scattered around the place. if only i can go back in time sometimes. oh well!

You shouldn't have married an ugly girl bro. Then you wouldn't be checking out all the hot ones!

Comment

Is your girl named jewelz?

She did say she had a partner on here into boxing but not really into banging her
      I think it was something like the size of her sac put him off

Comment

It's called cheating just in case you want your life to be more happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
          You shouldn't have married an ugly girl bro. Then you wouldn't be checking out all the hot ones!
          Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post

She did say she had a partner on here into boxing but not really into banging her
          u guys are funny

Comment

Gully word is you ran a train on Jewelz then let her rail you afterwards .

Comment

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
              i just feel sad for myself why i got married sometimes. not that i am not happy cuz i am but it's just this times when it's hot outside and u decide to go to the beach or the mall then u see all this hot chicas. some are not even that hot but bodies are baraboom! it's just totally different looking at the barely legal, 18 and early 20 chicks. no matter how many times they got banged their body is still tight like leather and their azz is still plump. i dunno why when women get married they don't got that aura anymore. not that i dont ask my wife to go to the gym cuz she does boxing class and regular workouts. but still shiet is different. what i hate about going to this places is the process of wondering how it would feel to bang this chicks walking, sun bathing, wearing almost nothing, scattered around the place. if only i can go back in time sometimes. oh well!
              idk i kind of take the approach that my goal is to have sex with as many women as possible. hot, ok, ugly, chubby-- doesn't matter.

if you stay faithful just because you are married? you are going to feel like a real sucker on your deathbed.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Gully word is you ran a train on Jewelz then let her rail you afterwards .
                I was meaning to have a word with you D so im glad you brought it up
                Word in the lounge is you and PB had taggers with her..
                PB denys it but cant vouch for his whereabouts 24 hours after meeting that he/she last nite

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  idk i kind of take the approach that my goal is to have sex with as many women as possible. hot, ok, ugly, chubby-- doesn't matter.

if you stay faithful just because you are married? you are going to feel like a real sucker on your deathbed.
                  So mush you telling me that those final moments thoughts rushing thru your head thinking back on life the time you spent the things youve done the happy times you gonna be thinking about the P ussy you missed out on?

Guess your right though i hear that

lol

Comment

I was meaning to have a word with you D so im glad you brought it up
                    Word in the lounge is you and PB had taggers with her..
                    PB denys it but cant vouch for his whereabouts 24 hours after meeting that he/she last nite
                    sure it was me? or all you know is someone with the D and PB had taggers with her... it could have been that other D, you've probably heard of him

come to think of it it was water polo night i was on Riz's team.

Comment

Working...
                    X