Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's accomplished more: PBF or B-hop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins without question. If only Floyd had Nard's mentality, which is fighting the best, taking the hardest challenge, not the easy path which floyd SOMETIMES has done.

Comment

Even skill wise I don't see how Floyd could unquestionably be favored over Hopkins. Hopkins can do everything Floyd can do at 44 years of age. If that isn't skills I don't know what is. I would like to see Flotd have Hopkins' skills past 40.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Hopkins without question. If only Floyd had Nard's mentality, which is fighting the best, taking the hardest challenge, not the easy path which floyd SOMETIMES has done.
        its sad to say, but few fights nowadays have the hopkins mentality.

Comment

bhop....................

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Even skill wise I don't see how Floyd could unquestionably be favored over Hopkins. Hopkins can do everything Floyd can do at 44 years of age. If that isn't skills I don't know what is. I would like to see Flotd have Hopkins' skills past 40.
            Amen brotha

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Agreed.

Skillwise I'd favor Floyd slightly.

But make no mistake, Hopkins' skills are highly underrated.

Just the fact that he's 44 years old and still capable of doing what he does (and against elite fighters no less), speaks volumes about the man's talents.

Most fighters are finished by the time they're in their mid 30's, Hopkins has not only extended that timeframe by 10 years, but he's racked up some high profile wins against elite fighters in that process.

Comment

hey bringer... how hav u been man?

of course, everything about hopkins is underrated...

skills, accomplishments, resume, superstar appeal...

his longevity which is almost superhuman is underrated as well...

maybe in a few years time after his retirement people will see him in a different light...

Comment

floyd, the important bouts that hopkins wins are smoller fighters than him

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                    floyd, the important bouts that hopkins wins are smoller fighters than him
                    WTF!!!!

hopkins fought tarver, pavlike and winky, he wasnt bigger then any,
                    hopkins isnt a natural LH, he was a MW.

and one of floyd's biggest wins are against hatton,
                    which had to fight at welter,

so **** off.

Comment

B-Hop by a long mile on hot day in the Sahara desert.

Comment

Working...
                      X