Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How should I KO Hillbilly????

just rush thru him like i did to my sparring partner

or

pace my self but alot of Ppl say i shouldnt think too much so I wont get nervous again, just dont think and fight and let my hands go.....????

By hitting the mat so hard he falls and can't get up?

No use your reach and jab.

Comment

true my reach and jab hes my height but his jab is ****king weak he just like pushes his punches he doesnt even know how to punch right

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        true my reach and jab hes my height but his jab is ****king weak he just like pushes his punches he doesnt even know how to punch right
        So just beat him to the jab and put something on it when he's open .
        Something like 1/2 hook,.
        Most of the time whoever has the best jab will win, only thing is you will have to take some shots because he's going to brawl if that happens use the ropes to hold your self up and pick him off.

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          just rush thru him like i did to my sparring partner

or

pace my self but alot of Ppl say i shouldnt think too much so I wont get nervous again, just dont think and fight and let my hands go.....????
          Yea just dont sweat it..Stay loose, control the fight, you be the aggressor dont let him back you up..You got a good reach so use that jab alot and the 1-2 jab/straight right hand combo..Your killin him on speed so beat him to the punch every time...

REMEMBER..This dude is a alcoholic,non training, meth head..He will not last long..No stamina at all..You might just have to pull a ali-foreman on him and let him gas out and then POW!! knock him the **** out!! That can be your Plan B for the fight

Comment

true if he wants to brawl ill brawl with Him, Im a whey harder puncher then Him

Comment

Just do it fast.. no need to spend time trying to box him.. a couple jabs just to scare him followed by the famous Charlie Z right hand.

Comment

Alot of good advice here, I would go along with using your jab and reach.
                If you rush him, which your more than capable of, your nerves or whatever it was that got to you in the last fight might get the better of you in this one.

HBP won't have the stamina to last long but he will have some fight in him the first round, rushing him might allow for one good punch to land on you and that might sets the nerves and over thinking, making you over cautious or make mistakes.

It's all down to you and your trainer though Charlie.

Comment

Break his jaw

Comment

Lets be honest Hillybilly or whatever isnt serious about his career at all
                    i mean look at him.
                    His out of shape he looks a mess he would'nt last 2 secs on the cobblers
                    Like a toughman contest if that skilled at all lol

On a real you should knock this guy out in a round or 2
                    If not seriously consider your options

Comment

Working...
                    X