Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the better fight: Marquez vs Diaz or Pacquiao vs Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to say, I think JMM-Diaz will be an exciting tactical match with amazing combinations. I think Hatton-Pacquiao will be more of a brawl. Both will be great fights but I see the bigger battle between Marquez and Diaz. I just think Hatton's past it and his leaky defense is gonna allow Pacquiao to put the hurt on Ricky big.

Comment

i see the Marquez - Diaz fight as a more credible fight, while the Hatton - Pac fight is the bigger event

Comment

I think Marquez-Diaz fight will be more exciting while Hatton-Pac fight will be a wild atmosphere!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          i see the Marquez - Diaz fight as a more credible fight, while the Hatton - Pac fight is the bigger event
          totally disagree bro..if pac wins theres a another world championship belt which makes him a 5 time champ...and will make his legacy even better.. again i said IF....but thats what makes it more intriguing. diaz marquez is just another plain world championship bout...thoughts?

Comment

JMM vs Diaz is easily the better fight. Diaz fights are always entertaining and since JMM fought Chris John he has been on a tear.

Pac is very entertaining but Hattons fights are straight garbage.

Comment

Just because I see them promoting this fight a lot more,but if u think about quality,for the price Id have to say JD-JMM!!

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                It's a very interesting question because it could go either way. I think both will be great fights, but Hatton vs Pacquiao could be worse because of the clinching or the one sided beatdown.

That or Marquez vs Diaz could be worse because there might not be to clean of blows landed?
                I think Marquez vs Diaz will be more competitive and probably an awesome shootout with Diaz tryin' to overwhelm JMM with 100 punches per round and JMM trying to take full advantage of all of the countering opportunities that will give him. What a great matchup this is and a credit to both fighters for taking it.

Like you I think Pacman vs Hitman will probably be more one sided either way; ugly rush, punch and hug if Hatton wins and another boxing lesson if Manny wins. I find the latter to be the more likely of the 2 outcomes.

Comment

Working...
                X