No announcement yet.

(SUPER OFFICIAL)Squash Beef Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    i love it? not even close. unprovoked? i could post up that the sky is blue and you will come in with a not so witty comment of how coleman made my sky black. i stepped up, far from being properly prepared and **** happened. bill miller -rip- tells me that i could fight, that i was one of the last good ones still around, i have nothing to prove to you guys. and i'll take bill millers words on boxing over yours every single day of the week so quit following me around with your bs comments..........Rockin'
    This line had me crying with laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
      This line had me crying with laughter.
      one of Denzel's best roles. a bad bwoi!

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
        Shyt is crazy
        Is that a new kind of food?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          i love it? not even close. unprovoked? i could post up that the sky is blue and you will come in with a not so witty comment of how coleman made my sky black. i stepped up, far from being properly prepared and **** happened. bill miller -rip- tells me that i could fight, that i was one of the last good ones still around, i have nothing to prove to you guys. and i'll take bill millers words on boxing over yours every single day of the week so quit following me around with your bs comments..........Rockin'
          Well isn't that a lucky hook at the right time!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            one of Denzel's best roles. a bad bwoi!
            [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/250x250/25995487.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I like everyone that loves boxing. Now, I realized this new technique... it's called closing the phone, or computer and do real life things. I guess it's sorta new

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X