Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Hopes To One Day Fight Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Matthysse and Garcia both win their next fights they need to fight each other or the word DUCK will be in every Danny Garcia comment section everywhere

Comment

Matthysse will push Rios' **** in.

Garcia's, too.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        i also hope one day matthysse fights rios. the sooner the better, cause the sooner rios is exposed, humiliated, and retired, the better...
        why would you welcome the premature end of a fighter who gives so much of himself to the sport and to the fans and various worthwhile causes? has to be one of the most perplexing cases of plain hate i've come across lately.

thinking he's overrated is one thing. he probably is in some quarters. but he's by no means a worthless fighter. he's a very credible contender. maybe he's underrated in some other quarters, like the one you dwell in.

Matthysse and Garcia are both overrated, too, depending on who you ask. any permutation of these three guys will produce an even matchup and a highly competitive fight.
        Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 01-24-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

i also hope one day matthysse fights rios. the sooner the better, cause the sooner rios is exposed, humiliated, and retired, the better...
          First Lucas should beat Dallas, then I hope that Mahtysse faces next Garcia (assuming old Judah wouldn't be a problem for the philly). Garcia should face his mandatory or just relinquish his title. Khan's fight could wait until the last months of the year (provided Garcia can actually defeat Lucas which I really doubt it and that could be a reason to duck Mathysse).

Comment

maybe Garcia's fans would like to palm Danny's mando off on Rios.

i hope Lucas digs his heels in and resists any tempting offers the corpulent Swiss banker may make to lure him away from his deserved shot at Danny's trinkets.

Comment

HATER nuff said

Comment

I think Matthysse is getting slightly overrated on here. I do think he beats Garcia but it won't be a blow out and I'd actually give Garcia a fair shot at getting a decision. Its not like Garcia has ever been KO'd and he does have slightly better technique. Rios has fought a gauntlet of brawlers and knocked them all out so I'm not on the Matthysse steamrolls both these guys bandwagon. Matthysse steamrolls Dallas Jr is as far as I go. If Garcia handles Judah easily I believe he is ready for Matthysse. If not then he wont be champion anymore and it will become irrelevant.

Comment

Rios will stop Lucas late its just too much pressure. Rios vs Garcia is the fight to be made at 140.

Comment

Rios kos Lucas in 8-10 rds.

Comment

I'd like to see Matthysse try to unify the belts at 140. Starting with Danny Garcia.

He can pull it off I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X