Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still don't think Floyd wants the Pacquiao fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    Another May thread
    Another RED K minion of the Floyd brigade.

Comment

Pacquiao is washed up. He could never beat Floyd.

Comment

Alts are something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Alts are something else.
          Saggy titty, ashy kneed girl is your dream wife huh?

Comment

Pac fans are deeply hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              Pac fans are deeply hurt
              You're not a Pac fan? Why? Because it would go against your moral fiber as a Flowmo???

Yeah, pretty much. So dumb. I'm gonna hate on a great fighter, just because their camps have beef with each other, and my idol is scared to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Pacquiao is washed up. He could never beat Floyd.
                Ok, so you still don't want to see how he beats pac. Until know these delusional floyd fanboys still thinks in fantasy land.

Pac looked good against Marquez he just got caught. He can still fight. I say give him his last big fight and let him retire fighting Floyd. Floyd might even be the one to retire him for good. But as I said Iwant to see that fight. That's like Hagler vs Sugar ray man. So Floyd fanboys make this happen. Or your still stuck in your make believe world?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Why did mayweather turn down 8mil for margarito. When arum wanted the fight.
                  LMAO. That's why he fought Baldomir @ WW. What did that fight have anything to do with Oscar? That fight was at WW, and the fight with Oscar was at JMW. That title from Baldomir means nothing. Oscar already had a belt at SMW ready for him. If anything, by beating Margarito, he would've made more money from the Oscar fight.

He flat refused the fight, based off "building up the fight", from Floyd's own mouth. Had nothing to do with any contractual obligations.
                  Does it really matter that he turned down a slower and way more open and less technical Castillo to pursue bigger and better things?.

Out of all of the Arum fighters over the years the only semi legit argument you can make is for Mayweather not fighting Pac.

Comment

LMAO. That's why he fought Baldomir @ WW. What did that fight have anything to do with Oscar? That fight was at WW, and the fight with Oscar was at JMW. That title from Baldomir means nothing. Oscar already had a belt at SMW ready for him. If anything, by beating Margarito, he would've made more money from the Oscar fight.

He flat refused the fight, based off "building up the fight", from Floyd's own mouth. Had nothing to do with any contractual obligations.
                    Baldomir was the reconized champion at the time and Margarito was a nobody. He didnt have the mexican fanbase backing him up then. Back then mexicans didnt support anybody not named Morales or Barera. They didnt even support Marquez because he wasnt your typical slug it out mexican.So Floyd went after Baldomir because he was the champ. And after Baldomir beat Gatti people were saying Floyd was ducking him. Bob offered Floyd the same amount for Baldomir that he was offering up for Margarito. So why not take it.

Comment

People underestimate Marquez's ability in dealing with Pacquiao's angles. Everyone automatically assumes that because Marquez can figure out the angles, that Floyd can too. Granted Floyd is a better more complete fighter than Marquez. But it is for that same reason why I think that the Pacquiao fight would still be harder. With less physical attributes Marquez had to hone his mental skills more than Floyd who has speed, and movement and length.

Upon trying to figure out Pacquiao's angles I believe Floyd would be in danger of getting hurt. I don't think the fight will be as easy as many think. I think that is why Floyd has not wanted the fight. He would have to find out what he is made of in that fight. And yes I watched the fight last night. Pacquiao still has the tools to win in a Floyd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X