Collapse
No announcement yet.

GBP Banning Gab Montoya from events because he did an article they didn't like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has nothing to do with bad press, has to do with severely false/fabricated reporting. Good riddance.

Comment

I dont blame them Montoya rakes Mayweather and every GBP fighter over coals for not doing testing yet doesnt bring up Pac or any Arum fighter. Dude is the definition of journalistic bias. Its funny because no one seems to take him serious as a Journalist anyways lol.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        what a dumba** the guy is
        I haven't been up to date with this guy. Has he done anything else after that? I read he's now accusing GBP fighters as a whole, that they're roiding?

It's crazy when actually the two GBP fighters that have been pressed to take OST, Ortiz and Khan, both passed while the one's who asked for it failed[Peterson, Berto]. Canelo passed his test against Mosley as well. So I can't see why GBP fighters would get criticized.

Comment

Dude is a hack in every sense of the word

Comment

I like the guy, there no insider that takes more importance than him. He exposes everybody thats why Arum or De La hoya dont like him.... He should still do what he do cuz he dont take any sides. I dont know why people here rant on him he is the only guy going to the trenches and writing about it unlike the media who know nothing about boxing aside for pac and may....

WAR MONTOYA!!!!

Comment

He has said before he has holded back on saying thing of DLH cuz there that bad... I hope he opens up...

The promoters and there puppy following belts are whats wrong with boxing seriously...

Comment

He is a dickhead.

Comment

atleast they didnt sue him for defamation of character

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                    I dont blame them Montoya rakes Mayweather and every GBP fighter over coals for not doing testing yet doesnt bring up Pac or any Arum fighter. Dude is the definition of journalistic bias. Its funny because no one seems to take him serious as a Journalist anyways lol.

Exactly, plus he took his allegations to the head of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, who in turn confronted GBP. Imagine if you are GB and you get a phone call like that from a commission head who says "Montoya told me" ........

Comment

BIGPOPPAPUMP confirms Montoya is a f@g

/thread

Comment

Working...
                      X