Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says Joshua Was Scrambled After 3rd, Glad Ref Stopped It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua was scrambled in round one. He was surprised by the fact that everytime he threw a punch Ruiz was right in his face countering him.

The KDs and stoppage was just a result of him being totally thrown off by Ruiz's offensive output.

Comment

Props for Ortiz being so good at his age which some claim is 5 years past what he admits. But he is not 2nd his biggest win is against low top 10 Jennings who has 0 big wins. Ortiz 5 of big 5

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        I'll have to see how AJ does in the rematch against Ruiz before I make my final judgement. He could have had a off night. But the way AJ looked against Ruiz he don't need to be thinking about Wilder I don't think he's ready for that especially if he got dropped 4 times by Ruiz. It may take Wilder one shot and it's a wrap. And I just think AJ is too flat footed to deal with Fury's movement.
        I’m with you on seeing how AJ does in the rematch? But he got caught on the temple by a HW when he got stupid? That’s gonna scramble anyone’s brain.

IDK but I think AJ will be fine in the rematch and will still be the betting favorite. Honestly I still think that quick KD was the worse thing for him just like when Kov. Knocked down Ward. They became blood thirsty headhunters. I’m gonna take AJ by TKO in the rematch. Ruiz was on fire and AJ was almost completely off...
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-07-2019, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          1.Wilder 2.Ortiz 3.Fury 4.Joyce 5.Ruiz 6.AJ 7.Whyte" The End!
          Joyce at #4 lmao his best win is Bermaine who was soulless beyond leftovers. Destroyer would be too fast and exsplosive for Frankenstein

Comment

All these armchair QBs. It was the temple, not the chin. You get hit the right way on the temple and your legs are gone for like two days.

Comment

It's sad that the British believe everything hearn say but I still believe this fight was planned just the way they wanted it to.joshua did and excellent job acting like he was really hurt and hearn is doing a wonderful job fooling the boxing fans as well

Comment

Lol at Califire209 yea Joyce at number 4 is a bad choice.other then that 5000boxing was spot on.i would put Joseph Parker at 4 just because we all no he was robbed in the Joshua and whyte fight.if the ref would have let Parker fight from the inside then it would have been Parker getting the first victory against Joshua.

Comment

AJ was given 20 seconds to recover and was saved from further damage.

Comment

Oh, geez...I don't think it's any more complex than 1. A.J made glaring mistakes and was not 100% for some reason.

(IF YOU WEREN'T IN THE DRESSING ROOM YOU PREFIX YOUR CLAIMS WITH 'Possibly, perhaps, maybe, allegedly...')

Ruiz Jr has been an overlooked (I include myself) HW except for a brief but counter-intuitive display against then-unbeaten WBO hopeful Joseph Parker.

NONE of the former remaining triumvirate are exempt from 'off-nights', and overlooking an opponent who just turns out to look like a cheeseburger inhaling couch potato, and who happens to contain more speed, power and boxing IQ than anyone except himself and his team knew.

All of the greats suffered shock defeats. Lennox Lewis, Holyfield, Tyson, Frazier, Foreman, Ali, SRR SRL, Roy Jones Jr and on and on and on.

A.J, IMO, at 29, has yet to settle into a style he can carry into every fight. He still has six years and still deserves a top 3 spot for travelling to take on a giant 300 pound, 100 a round punching machine, then had to suddenly switch in a sport where focus and routine are massively important.

Comment

Joshua was soft and mentally weak in the first place. One of the most boring heavyweight champions ever. Was never going to fight Wilder and now that ducking backfired.🥊

Comment

Working...
                      X