Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue vs. Donaire Final Will Be Huge Spectacle, Says Sauerland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under 5 and a half minute for the whole tournament so far for the monster!!
    Once he ko's Nonito he should schedule 3 or 4 fights in the states for the rest of the year, that is if there are enough people willing to be dispatched early to the showers.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
      You do know that fight was 7 years ago.
      that fool komandante is a piece of shyt! Who only roots for Filipinos and talks shyt about Mexicans! f@ck this fool and let’s go monster!

Comment

If Donaire wins.....what a upset

Comment

Inoue got dynamite in both fists. Donaire cannot hesitate and time him well if he has any chance.

Comment

Donaire will never quit like Rigo, he will fight till the end (remember the Walters fight), this fight will end in KO, either Donaire got KOed or the Monster sleeps, there is no other outcome and no judge needed.

Donaire is bigger and has featherweight power, there is no doubt that if he lands his signature left hook, the Monster will sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Prograis should beat Taylor especially if Taylor fights Rougarou like he did Barranchyk instead of using his boxing ability and reach!

Inoue should retire Donaire unless the Future HOF lands his signature left hook bomb then we could see an upset of epic proportions but I doubt he’ll land it as I’m sure Inoue and his team will be very aware of Donaire’s best punch!

Looking forward to Briedis vs Glowacki as that will be a war between two warriors but I think Briedis pulls it off in a close one!

Dorticos vs Tabiti is very intriguing as Tabiti doesn’t have much top level experience but he has the talent and ability to win the whole tourney if he doesn’t eat a right hand from the KO Doctor!

Thank god for the WBSS where the best fights the best with no diva bs or excuses just men who wants to prove themselves!
              Amen to that, squarecircle, amen to that!!!

Mairis Briedis vs Krzysztof Glowacki and Yunier Dorticos vs Andrew Tabiti is truly a fun final four. I only know Tabiti by reputation, but I actually am leaning to him over Dorticus who I think is a bit of a one trick, fairly flawed fighter. Briedis seems very focused on this tournament, I got him continuing to redeem himself with a fun UD over Glowacki.

Inoue seems as though he is trying to establish himself as the most exciting KO artist not in the HW division. Like you said, as long as his team keeps him focused on winning and not just winning by KO, I think Donaire has a fighter with too many skills and way too much confidence in front of him right now. But straight up: I can see an upset here under a couple of circumstances. It is just hard to pick it when Donaire needs Inoue to have a bad night for it to happen.

Comment

Working...
              X