Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury is No Fighting Man, He Rejected Wilder For Schwarz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Well, I guess he wants Wilder.

Why would Whyte want to rematch Joshua, makes no sense, Joshua probably stops him again.
    Yep. That's why whyte is a coward.

He yells about all the top fighters. But wonder actually fight them.

Comment

the funniest quote i've seen recently was Dyllian Whyte responding to Fury saying he'd knock him out within 6 rounds. "Tyson Fury could't knock out a wank", lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Whyte has no room to talk, he ran from FOUR belts and a rematch worth as much as 15 million with Joshua and he doesn't even have a belt that was offered to him .

Fury decided not to chase a fight he already WON. And that's bc money was involved and a dispute where the wilder rematch was taking place.

Bottom line is they're ALL duckers and the big question is who steps up first to fight Joshua and who loses beforehand? My moneys on Wilder ,and he may lose this weekend. Seeing Breazeale in shape one has to wonder will wilder get by him ?
        Wrong the Miller fight was already planned for AJs US debut as they were under pressure from DAZN Whyte never turned down any real offer

Comment

Whyte is indeed a confuse individual right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            It's funny how no body talks about Ortiz anymore. Is he still not back from the mountain?
            Someone should please tell him AJ has gotten a dance partner, he can come down from the mountain.
            No one will arrest him for missing out on a retirement payday.
            Ortiz very rarely fights good competition , that`s why he is not very interesting. Even more, he just rejected a big payday and 3 belt world title shot. Why even bother about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Agree, biggest hype job in division.

Calling out every top guy, then running away when contract comes, and trying to sign deals with bums like manual charr.

Whyte gets exposed again, as soon as he fights any top 10 guy.
              He already fought and beat a top 10 opponent in Parker! WTF are you talking about? He fights consistently better opposition than Wilder and has been his legitimate mandatory for years. Why would they not want this fight if Whyte is such a hype job? Are they scared of losing to a hype job and losing all momentum?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Fury just fought Wilder, Whyte turned down Joshua for Rivas.
                Yeah, he turned down Joshua because they were going to pay him peanuts. For such a huge fight at this point in Whyte's career, he deserves a fair split against AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  He just got offered a world title shot (3 world titles actually). and ran away.

Beating Rivas wont prove anything except that he doesnt want to fight any top 10 guy.
                  And Fury beating Schwarz will do what?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Fury is a drugs cheat sadly, as is Whyte, but Fury clearly suffers from depression too and it long predates his ban.
                    Whyte tested positive once from an energy drink. I don't think that's in the same league as drug cheats who knowingly inject banned substances.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                      Motha****a said some ****. Fury don't like them rematches.
                      57000 posts since 2017? Do you do anything but post on here? You should change your title from poon snatcher to keyboard champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X