Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez CLEARLY roided to the gills.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul Alvarez CLEARLY roided to the gills.

Danny Jacobs is a naturally massive Middleweight. Alvarez was able to bully him around the ring easily, for two thirds of the fight. Jacobs' punches seemed weak, whilst Alvarez's were thudding and constantly stopping Jacobs in his tracks. Canelo was just all around the stronger man.

At this point, Canelo looks like a different person entirely to the Canelo of a couple of years back. Totally different body composition, stocky and ripped, massive head and neck, jawline more pronounced. It is impossible to give full props when a man is clearly juicing.

Where does it end? He will likely clear out 160 now and then move up to do the same at 168. Wouldn't even be surprised to see him at 175 eventually. Why are casuals okay with this? Are there people who are oblivious? People who think he is all natural?

Hating hard

Comment

Roids give you a better jawline?
      God I need to start taking that shìt, fućk plastic surgery

Comment

Haters gonna hate. Don't you have something better to do in your life ?

Comment

Give over Will lad he’s an elite fighter

The trouble is some fans hype up the G and Jacobs and think they’re at or above Canelo

We want a Liverpool Man City toss up fight between the very best but there’s no one else Canelo is threatened by at mw

If he moves up Smith will give him hell and show he’s the only challenge left around these weights

Comment

He bet on the wrong person...

Seriously...using Tyson Fury as an avatar. Pure definition of taking the piss

Comment

When the guy you hate/root against wins/beats the guy you love.....All roids

Comment

For the record, for all you bumnuts with your ******ed narratives, I scored the fight 8-4 for Alvarez. I've never been a fan of Danny Jacobs, never been a fan of Gennady Golovkin, never been a fan of any Canelo opponent. But I cannot ignore reality.

And lparm, after Alvarez moves up and bullies Callum Smith for over half the fight, looking far stronger and the harder-hitting of the two, what will you say then? Let's also assume that this will happen by 2021, Canelo won't need long to fill out and grow into the new weight class. He just elite doe?

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                  Roids give you a better jawline?
                  God I need to start taking that shìt, fućk plastic surgery
                  HGH does, look at NFL players and bodybuilders and Barry Bonds.

Canelo is a drug lab, similar to Big Idiot, but his team works with a clandestine lab in Mexico so he should never get caught, butttttt........

Comment

So is jacobs!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X