Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
    Canelo waited YEARS to face GGG. they waited to the point that ppl were disgusted. Threw his belt away and all. And the 2 fights the had were a sham. Canelo LOST the 1st one. Watch the wnd fight with the volume turned down. Ppl are blinded by canelo's aggression. He wasn't landing much. If you wanna give him the 2nd fight, no big deal. Its a matter of what u like. And to say oscar was better than GGG, again in what way? Oscar was great but so is GGG. in boxing the average fan isn't objective. They either love a guy or hate a guy. this is usually reflected in their comments. Ppl that know boxing know that for years GGG was avoided by damned near all top fighters in and around his weight class. Would prime oscar beat prime GGG? NO because he couldn't hurt him. Oscar wouldnt even fight GGG. Hell, He ducked vernon forrest.
    Ok now you have gone full ****** it's not even a debate or opinion Oscar was better and will be remembered as the better fighter. At no stage was GGG better you want to talk amatuers Oscar was better one of best amatuers careers in history, you want to talk Oymipics Oscar was better he didn't come up short like GGG he has the gold medal to prove it. You want to talk pros look at the names Oscar fought and beat now look at GGGs his best wins are Jacobs then Lemieux. You want to talk accomplishes GGG stayed at 1 weight class never became lineal and never beat the top ranked guy at his weight class or any weight class EVER. Oscar won titles in not 1,2,3...but 6 different weight class. Not lineal champ once but 3 different weight classes he became lineal. He beat the number 1 universally top ranked fighter at the time from 5 different weight classes. Held unified titles in 4 different weight classes. RING fighter of the year? When was GGG fighter of the year? Oh yeah never you don't get that for fighting bums. Matter fact how many world champs did GGG fight? 5 that's it only 5 opponents GGG faced have ever held a title at any point in their career. Oscar fought 25 world champs. How many hall of famers has GGG fought? Only Canelo. Oscar has almost 15 fights against guys who are already in the hall of fame or will be first ballot the moment they are eligible.

And Oscar ducked Forrest? That's a new one. When did that happen? When he was fighting Floyd, Trinidad, Whitaker, Chavez, Genaro Herndandez, Quartey, Pacquiao, Hector Camacho, Mosley, Vargas, Miguel Angel Gonzalez,
    Castillejo.

Every fighter I named has accomplished more then anyone GGG has beated. And Oscar would of ducked GGG yet he fought Hopkins who is much better then GGG at middleweight? Shut the phuk you exposed yourself as GGG dyck rider who don't know shyt about boxing. This bytch fought bums will be remembered for that he'll he is fighting Rolls who is ranked 96th in the world at GGG'S weight. You have to go back to like Oscar's 5th pro fight to find a fight where he fought a bum that lowly ranked what a disgrace. lol
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-26-2019, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
      And when he started fighting guys with a pulse, that’s when he “got old.” Oh but when he was smashing Monroe and Wade, he was unstoppable!!
      Yep. And I like GGG...I just hate that THIS is his reality in the sport, as we've seen several times in boxing.

Comment

i had alvarez losing both fights plus he looked juiced in both losing efforts

Comment

when u hit a speedbump sometimes it affects the suspension......

its a roll of the dice, sometimes it works but mostly things just stay the same (ish)

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Big Facts

Sugar Ray didn't fight stumblebums up until he was 35 either.

Froch was retired. Saunders had agreed to a fight with GGG after the Jacobs fight but GGG didn't want it and waited for Canelo. I have Loeffler on video saying Martinez never avoided GGG, the timing wasn't right. And if you look at their scheduled fights you'll see he was telling the truth. Martinez manager said they had agreed to fight GGG if he had beaten Cotto.

But one man was willing to fight him. He said give me the boogeyman but the boogeyman said no thanks. So he went up to fight & beat the other boogeyman.
            One man was willing to fight him ..

"But not right now ...sometime next year, maybe, after I've had a couple of tune-ups. And Its got to be at 168, even though I can't make 168 any more ... "
            Last edited by kafkod; 04-26-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

De La Hoe-ya is one to talk...

He switched about as many trainers as kitchen utensils he had up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Ok now you have gone full ****** it's not even a debate or opinion Oscar was better and will be remembered as the better fighter. At no stage was GGG better you want to talk amatuers Oscar was better one of best amatuers careers in history, you want to talk Oymipics Oscar was better he didn't come up short like GGG he has the gold medal to prove it. You want to talk pros look at the names Oscar fought and beat now look at GGGs his best wins are Jacobs then Lemieux. You want to talk accomplishes GGG stayed at 1 weight class never became lineal and never beat the top ranked guy at his weight class or any weight class EVER. Oscar won titles in not 1,2,3...but 6 different weight class. Not lineal champ once but 3 different weight classes he became lineal. He beat the number 1 universally top ranked fighter at the time from 5 different weight classes. Held unified titles in 4 different weight classes. RING fighter of the year? When was GGG fighter of the year? Oh yeah never you don't get that for fighting bums. Matter fact how many world champs did GGG fight? 5 that's it only 5 opponents GGG faced have ever held a title at any point in their career. Oscar fought 25 world champs. How many hall of famers has GGG fought? Only Canelo. Oscar has almost 15 fights against guys who are already in the hall of fame or will be first ballot the moment they are eligible.

And Oscar ducked Forrest? That's a new one. When did that happen? When he was fighting Floyd, Trinidad, Whitaker, Chavez, Genaro Herndandez, Quartey, Pacquiao, Hector Camacho, Mosley, Vargas, Miguel Angel Gonzalez,
                Castillejo.

Every fighter I named has accomplished more then anyone GGG has beated. And Oscar would of ducked GGG yet he fought Hopkins who is much better then GGG at middleweight? Shut the phuk you exposed yourself as GGG dyck rider who don't know shyt about boxing. This bytch fought bums will be remembered for that he'll he is fighting Rolls who is ranked 96th in the world at GGG'S weight. You have to go back to like Oscar's 5th pro fight to find a fight where he fought a bum that lowly ranked what a disgrace. lol
                You have a twisted logic that is as imbalanced as can be. You're bugging. Oscar won gold. Much respect to him. I said he was a great fighter. However olympic gold doesn't always tell the whole story. Floyd won bronze. And what? Does that make oscar greater than floyd?
                HELL NO!! Roy jones won silver. And what? Is oscar great as roy? HELL NO! GGG's won silver. And what? His amateur record was 345 wins 5 losses. De la hoya was completely schooled by floyd and never got over it, ran from trinidad for the last 4 rounds, many ppl think whitaker beat him and whitaker was way past his prime and already doing drugs, which means prime delahoya would NOT beat a prime whitaker, genaro hernandez was smaller and past it, quartey won that fight in my opinion, granted pacquiao fought a faded weight drained delahoya but he stopped him in great style, mosley moved up from 135 and spanked delahoya not once but twice, who is miguel angel gonzalez who had a good record but mainly fought in mexico, and who is castillejo who mainly fought in spain? Who stopped GGG or even visibly hurt him or put him on the canvas? He would have been another person to best delahoya and yes he may have stopped him. U are very biased, im stating the truth.

Comment

I don’t fault Golovkin for changing trainers , but I do fault him for his lying and his hypocrisy. I find GGGs constant whining and begging more than annoying.

Comment

What????

Delahoya has taken too many shots to the head. GGG won both fights and if the judges weren't paid off he'd still be undefeated.
                    What a clown.

Unless Jacobs take this Come September GGG KO's Canelo

Comment

Golovkin never said any such thing but when you think about it, what answers did Abel have for Golovkin? Abel's sage advice to Golovkin was to simply come forward. Golovkin, who has never been quick handed is even slower now at 36. All Golovkin got from his trainer was to get thrown under the bus for backing up intermittently to have room to jab keeping out of the way of Canelo's quick handed counters.

I don't know if Naazim is still available but to me he seems like a perfect fit for the aging middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X