Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis Worried About Not Receiving A Full 10 Count If He Goes Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis Worried About Not Receiving A Full 10 Count If He Goes Down!

And 1..."They Stopped The Fight...Crowd Is Going Wild, Davis Is Furious and Got Up negative 30 seconds faster than Judah vs Tszyu....The Place Is Going Wild...Paulie Is Squeezing My Nuts...Cut The Feed...CUT THE FEED!"

Comment

That's the one legit claim of UK officials. People always talk about the judging, but I don't see any high occurrence of bad judges in the UK than anywhere else. The refs on the other hand can be quick to call a fight. Might be some legit leaning, might be because of the Watson or McClellan situations idk, but it definitely seems like a thing in the UK.

Don't get knocked down then Tank.

Comment

shtttt....he dont even have to worry about a quick count on a kd..i.if he gets wobbled in the least the UK ref may just jump in and wave it off...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowDragon View Post
          shtttt....he dont even have to worry about a quick count on a kd..i.if he gets wobbled in the least the UK ref may just jump in and wave it off...
          Haha, the sad thing is you are prolly right too. Some of those UK stoppages are unbelievable.

Comment

Its common knowledge among the hardcore that you have to get up at seven in the UK, taking a knee is something that the Brit refs don't seem to acknowledge.

Comment

Why is he worried bout being dropped lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Its common knowledge among the hardcore that you have to get up at seven in the UK, taking a knee is something that the Brit refs don't seem to acknowledge.
                Unless your name is Charles Martin.

Comment

I hope he gets knocked out the ring and doesn't have to worry about beating the ten count

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    I hope he gets knocked out the ring and doesn't have to worry about beating the ten count
                    Ricans always hating....

You want a foreigner to do that to an American...while you have your oily ass in this Country.

Comment

Working...
                    X