View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 09:43 PM #117
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 841 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,238,900,663,591,124,345,028,608.00
Total Points: 1,238,900,663,591,124,345,028,608.00
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
Yoooo! Don't get me started with Madonna, I too remember when she started at the Fun House! Yeah buddy!!!
Have a good weekend brother there's a lot of boxing tonight.
Ahahaha! She dated The Funhouse’s DJ, “Jellybean,” briefly. (Got kind of a funny story about one night she was all over him in the DJ booth. Lol) I remember her showing up one morning, probably like 7:00 AM, at the Paradise Garage with WBLS’s Frankie Crocker. She was a wild chick, man. Small world. I wonder if we ever bumped into each other. Lol

Enjoy your weekend, bro! And the fights as well!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
CubanGuyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote