View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 08:55 PM #116
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 531 Post(s)
sugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 77,712.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
Lol Glad I could transport you to a different time and place, brother. It’s always a cool feeling when someone strikes a note. No one who didn’t live the old Times Square would believe what it once was — open drug dealing, murders on the street, sex shops, etc. Real seedy shit, as in “Taxi Driver.” Now it’s Disney.

What you said about never imagining Tyson would become heavyweight champ reminds me of a similar non-boxing-related experience I had back in the day. I used to frequent the NYC dance clubs back in the eighties. I ran into Madonna a couple of times at the clubs. She was basically nobody back then. Just a small-time singer with one single. Who would’ve thought she’d later become a superstar? You never know...
Yoooo! Don't get me started with Madonna, I too remember when she started at the Fun House! Yeah buddy!!!
Have a good weekend brother there's a lot of boxing tonight.
sugar ray lenrd is offline   Reply With Quote