Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Decisions a Bloody Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess those scores are defensible but they don't tell the story of the fight. Eubank looked bad in every aspect.

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Its funny how the announcers kept talking about how Eubank should get inside, to do what exactly? He can't fight on the inside.

Comment

• You can't hit what isn't there.. Eubanks could never get in range.. Glad to see no robbery..

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        So now what? When is the final?

His shoulder will be a problem. Once you dislocate it it's easier to do it again.
        Yea thats not good.

Probably gonna have Eubank Jr vs Braehmer in the finals now lmfao.

Comment

• The word exposed is used far too often on this site but if I had to point a rookie to a fight where that word was applicable; it would be this one.

Comment

His shoulder will be a problem. Once you dislocate it it's easier to do it again.
            The final is in May

Comment

• Eubank wants to throw 1000 punches on instagram, but 10 in a real fight. Got dropped, but the judge saved his ass. Dude's career is done. threw nothing for 7 rounds, then fights for 2 rounds and raises his hand like he won. Never will be a quarter of what his dad was, another fraud like Broner!

Comment

Gilberto Ramirez will replace him in the final

Comment

• That announcer needs to cut those nasty dreadlocks

Comment

• Im trying to figure out what kind of skills Eubank Jr has besides bumrushing his opponent.

Comment

• I'm happy for Groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X