Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS. bradley says he will END valero and the wagon hype that came with him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a nice fight..

Comment

Wow, first Khan VS Marquez...Now This?! Holy jeezus on ice skates let this happen!!!

Comment

this should be great, i like both fighters, although it is more fun rooting for the geico dude.

Comment

This should be a war. Both have questionable chins. Valero is the puncher. Bradley is the boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
            who cares, bradley said he one of the best p4p in his mind, this fight makes him nervous and excited.
            SO IT'S ON BABY!
            I don't think that the fight makes bradley nervous as in A actual fight in the ring with valero. it makes him nervous and excited that a actual mega fight like this has a GOOD possibility of being made for him (if valero says yes to it of course)

I have bradley in a UD.

Comment

at this rate, the division deserves something like a super six.
              JMM
              Khan
              Bradley
              Caveman
              Paulie
              Baby Bull
              Maidana

who else would you add to JWW tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
                JMM
                Khan
                Bradley
                Caveman
                Paulie
                Baby Bull
                Maidana

**** JWW is so deep, make it a 64-man college basketball tournament like bracket and let them shoot it out.

Comment

This is good, we need this fight!

Comment

Honestly...Valero should stay away from Bradley until he has beaten some names in the junior welter weight division. I agree that it would be a nice fight, but Valero should go after another jww first to prove he can fight at that weight. He impressed many on Saturday, but Bradley in my opinion is the best jww out there. He is a beast. His conditioning is unreal. Bradley will clean out the jww division. His eyes should be on the winner of Mayweather v. Paquiao when is happens and if it happens. Valero is great, but at 135. The step up in class to jww is a serious one. He should fight and Urango, Peterson, Alexander, Malignaggi....actually, Malignaggi v. Valero would be a nice fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
                      JMM
                      Khan
                      Bradley
                      Caveman
                      Paulie
                      Baby Bull
                      Maidana

HEY man you can't sleep on devon alexander. he is a 22 year old kid with ALL of the potential in the world. he ALSO has the goods to be the best in that division. (time will tell with his next fight) great stuff....

Comment

Working...
                      X