Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer and GBP has been responsible for Floyd's cherry picking exhibition.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Schaefer and GBP has been responsible for Floyd's cherry picking exhibition.

Think about it. Look at the garbage ass match ups they've let this clown get away with. Mayweather-Hatton and Mayweather-JMM. Now Floyd has taken easy fights even without the help of GBP. But even so, why are we hearing these opponents for Floyd thrown around like Saul Alvarez, Dimitri Salita, and now Matthew Hatton? Now if Floyd and Pacquiao don't come to an agreement to fight each other, I will be pissed but will understand at the same time because both guys have big egos. But why are scrub ass opponents being mentioned with Floyd when the next obvious challenge is Sugar Shane Muthafuckin Mosley?

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    Think about it. Look at the garbage ass match ups they've let this clown get away with. Mayweather-Hatton and Mayweather-JMM. Now Floyd has taken easy fights even without the help of GBP. But even so, why are we hearing these opponents for Floyd thrown around like Saul Alvarez, Dimitri Salita, and now Matthew Hatton? Now if Floyd and Pacquiao don't come to an agreement to fight each other, I will be pissed but will understand at the same time because both guys have big egos. But why are scrub ass opponents being mentioned with Floyd when the next obvious challenge is Sugar Shane Muthafuckin Mosley?

Comment

I truly believe if you are an upper echelon fighter who has fought recently, tune ups are not necessary.

They should only deal with big names that people wanna see.

I am tired of waiting for the build up down the line.

Defend your ****, and defend it against the best you can.

Nothing less, or don't call yourself a champion.

Comment

Mayweather/Hatton was not a joke match at the time ******, it was a mega fight, plenty around here were calling for it and hoping it would happen.

Mosley has to win vs Berto anyway..

Floyd should fight someone meanwhile and fight the winner, if thats some ****ty C class WW then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
          Mayweather/Hatton was not a joke match at the time ******, it was a mega fight, plenty around here were calling for it and hoping it would happen.
          Who? the Brits? I didn't pay one cent for that farce match up. Just like I boycotted Pacquiao's fight with Hatton.

Comment

Who? the Brits? I didn't pay one cent for that farce match up. Just like I boycotted Pacquiao's fight with Hatton.
            The brits don't make up the US PPV sales which were quite alot

Comment

cause don't no one want to fight anyone nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I truly believe if you are an upper echelon fighter who has fought recently, tune ups are not necessary.

They should only deal with big names that people wanna see.

I am tired of waiting for the build up down the line.

Defend your ****, and defend it against the best you can.

Nothing less, or don't call yourself a champion.
                Thats the why of my sig homie!!!!!

Comment

and fans don't want their fighter to fight no one worth a damn

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Thats the why of my sig homie!!!!!
                    Yeah be like Cotto lose (he got gifts) to 4 out of 5 fighters and run like hell in the process!

Comment

Working...
                    X