Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHich of these sex acts do you find morally wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good 4th of July option.

You must be a male in order to perform the Abe Lincoln. One must be careful when performing the Abe Lincoln, as precision with both **** and hand as well as a good poker face are necessary to successfully pull it off. In order to perform the Abe Lincoln, you first convince your partner to shave your balls, or convince her to let you shave her hairy muff. While shaving, and after completion, you must be careful to conceal the fresh shavings in your hand. Next, you **** her brains out as you please, covertly keeping the fresh pube clippings in your hand and keeping a straight face. When you are approaching orgasm, you must make sure to have the girl on her back. When the baby batter has been sufficiently mixed and is ready to come out, you cum around her jawline and mouth. Before she has a chance to say anything or wipe it off, you throw the fresh shavings onto her unsuspecting visage, creating an Abe Lincoln-esque scruffy beard. If you can jam a concealed top hat onto her head, all the better. This is recommended for first sexual encounters, sexual encounters at her workplace, or sexual encounters in any area where there is no nearby access to water so that the beard cannot be immediately cleaned from her face.

Alternate: Standing and partially squatted in a 69 position, the male wears a top hat eats out the chick (the female's bush is his beard) and proclaims "4 score and 7 years ago!" while taking a **** (freeing the slaves) at the same time.

Comment

I believe I need to seek out urban dictionary for some of these

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
        I believe I need to seek out urban dictionary for some of these
        I believe its time for our genitals to mingle.

Genital diplomacy is what I call it.

:mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
          I believe its time for our genitals to mingle.

Genital diplomacy is what I call it.

:mangler:
          rofl ...chainsaws freak me out

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
            Good 4th of July option.

You must be a male in order to perform the Abe Lincoln. One must be careful when performing the Abe Lincoln, as precision with both **** and hand as well as a good poker face are necessary to successfully pull it off. In order to perform the Abe Lincoln, you first convince your partner to shave your balls, or convince her to let you shave her hairy muff. While shaving, and after completion, you must be careful to conceal the fresh shavings in your hand. Next, you **** her brains out as you please, covertly keeping the fresh pube clippings in your hand and keeping a straight face. When you are approaching orgasm, you must make sure to have the girl on her back. When the baby batter has been sufficiently mixed and is ready to come out, you cum around her jawline and mouth. Before she has a chance to say anything or wipe it off, you throw the fresh shavings onto her unsuspecting visage, creating an Abe Lincoln-esque scruffy beard. If you can jam a concealed top hat onto her head, all the better. This is recommended for first sexual encounters, sexual encounters at her workplace, or sexual encounters in any area where there is no nearby access to water so that the beard cannot be immediately cleaned from her face.

Alternate: Standing and partially squatted in a 69 position, the male wears a top hat eats out the chick (the female's bush is his beard) and proclaims "4 score and 7 years ago!" while taking a **** (freeing the slaves) at the same time.

. Wtf man?

Comment

Donkey punch..... Its wrong to hit donkeys

Iglooing......... Igloos are ingenious IMHO.

Angry pirate........ Pirates have to be angry. Cant blame them.

Cleveland steamer........ Never been to Cleveland

Snowballing........ Sounds fun for kids
              Belgian biscuit........ Does it have chocolate in it? Im allergic.

Alabama hot lunch... Dont like spicy food.

Queening ........ Nothing quite like a facefull of *****

Hot lunch......... In winter. Fine.

Closet gays being ****phobic to hide their secret desire......Makes them easy to spot.
              Last edited by The Noose; 11-07-2009, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                "Closet gays being ****phobic to hide their secret desire"

You do a very poor job of hiding your ****sexuality, squealpiggy. It doesn't require an IQ of 138 to figure out that you're gay.
                Squealpiggy is so much more intelligent than you Tunney, I'm sorry (well actually I'm not) but it's just painfully obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                  You two closet queens sure stick together!
                  so tunney...you realize he was talking about you...right?
                  god thats sad.

Comment

My contribution to sexual douche baggery is called the Carl Lewis, in honor of the Gold Medal long jumper. Here is the jest of it. When your girl is asleep, (for the perfect score of 10, she must be on her back), you run, buck naked, jump over the foot board of your bed, and landing with your feet apart on each side of her head, with your hands on each side of her lower body, all the while your sack lands on her nose, mouth, and chin region. If executed correctly, you may yell whatever you want in truimph, but for me, it would be, "ITS A NEW WORLD RECORD!" Things that could go wrong: You epic fail the Carl Lewis, misjudging speed and distance, and you end up with an exploded ballbag, and shattered taint. Your girl ends up looking like she just ate a overhand right from Ernie Shavers. And how do you explain said epic fail to the E.R. doctors? Horrible frisbee-golf accident? Sorry son, but dog just ain't gonna hunt. But performed flawessly, it is like man landing on the moon. Something to tell your grand kids.

Comment

No pink sock?

Comment

Working...
                      X