No announcement yet.

sweat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweat

when i sweat i smell of dog piss. seriously, this can't be normal? my handwraps are festy as.

it may be due to chemicals used to process and preserve food that you have eaten.

Comment

sweat never smells nice. Could be something thats in your clothes or something your eating. Or your sweat just stinks....

Comment

lmao at dat last response...but im sure u wear deoderant; i hope and dat was already factored out. u could always change the deoderant u use to an anti-persperant stick deoderant...those work fine for me and make sure u wear fresh clothes, cuz sumtimes people go to the gym and use the same shorts for two or three days.

Comment

i think i should just wash my wraps. done that twice this year i think.

Comment

Originally posted by ~satchel~ View Post
            i think i should just wash my wraps. done that twice this year i think.
            Is it a surprise they smell? Stick them in with your wash once a weak, but air dry them. Tumble dryers will **** them up. If you smell of dog piss when you train, don't worry about it as long as you do not smell normally! If you do then use shower gel and a scrubber, followed by Givenchy Blue Eau de Toillette.

It is probably because you eat **** food because I know a guy who eat donner kebabs everyday and that guy reeks from 10 yards in the gym. Eat more fruit and veg to get all the **** out of your system. This will be good for you for a few reasons besides the smell such as energy levels, better immune system and less chance of injury.

Comment

is this who i think it is?^

but lmao @ smelling of dog piss, wtf does dog piss even smell like.

Comment

nah, the food i eat is heaps good. i'm not into junk food and rarely drink.

ironmike, who do you think it is? i assume you didn't want your other question actually answered. lol.

Comment

Do you smell normally? if the answer is no then do not worry about it. Maybe it is the fact that you do not wash your clothes and your hand wraps. Put them in the washer on a Sunday but do not put them in a dryer!

Comment

man **** your sweat you *****, that's the last thing you should be worrying about

besides, who knows, that ''abnormally strong'' smell could put your opponents off giving you an advantage

Comment

Working...
                    X