Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    There should have been an option in the poll for "Are you suspicious considering who his conditioning coach is and what he admitted to and due to Marquez's physical changes"
    are you suspicious of Pac?

Comment

i can't say for certain, but i'm highly suspicious.

the performance, his age / the timing, and heredia, come together to make marquez highly suspect.

the guy is almost 40 years old. that performance is not typical of the normal aging process.

he's innocent until proven guilty in my eyes, but the suspicions are founded in strong circumstantial evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i can't say for certain, but i'm highly suspicious.

the performance, his age / the timing, and heredia, come together to make marquez highly suspect.

the guy is almost 40 years old. that performance is not typical of the normal aging process.

he's innocent until proven guilty in my eyes, but the suspicions are founded in strong circumstantial evidence.
        maybe is not a normal person?? isn't that what they say bout pac???

Comment

Marquez juiced up, but even he doesnt know that. He still think its natural, but only heredia knows the truth. He juiced up marquez secretly. This was what marquez probably said to heredia. I dont care how you do it, but make me stronger so I can KO pac. Heredia does his job. Marquez acts like he doesnt know anything. Perfect combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
            HATERS GONNA HATE

completely agree with memo age is a myth, and hardwork is always the proof of that.....

Comment

No. And I mistakenly hit the wrong option.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                based on what though looks???
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by onetwopunch
                I beleive there are alot of fighters out there using PEDS, and Pac is one of them. This reminds me of MLB, alot of people including myself doubted Canseco when he came out and said that there were a ton of MLB players juicing or using peds. Then the Mitchell report came out..and people were like wow..
                Now i dont think Pac used anything when he was at the lower weight classes, or for his last fight with JMM and Bradly..but his fights with DLH,Hatton,Cotto,Margarito, and the other fights with JMM I believe he was on something..because he was just walking thru alot of hard shots from bigger guys..and all the guys I mentioned hit hard..were talking KO power..

based on what though looks???

READ MY QUOTE YOU DIDNT READ MY QUOTE YOU JUST JUMPED ON IT ASSUMSING SOMETHING.

Comment

Originally posted by sabor View Post
                  Marquez juiced up, but even he doesnt know that. He still think its natural, but only heredia knows the truth. He juiced up marquez secretly. This was what marquez probably said to heredia. I dont care how you do it, but make me stronger so I can KO pac. Heredia does his job. Marquez acts like he doesnt know anything. Perfect combination.
                  you came up with that all on your own????????

Comment

Working...
                  X