Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many decision have been successfully reversed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-6 vs 10-7 scoring debacle Pac/Marquez I

The problem with scoring ..... and your right, it should have been a 10-6 round, thus Manny would have won the fight.

The problem with over turning that fight is this: Even though everyone knows theoretically the round was scored WRONG @ 10-7 ..... judges are allowed to score round evenly .... ala 10-10 vs a 10-9 traditional round score.

We all know that was a 10-6 round for Pac and he actually won the fight too.

Shyte happens

So the judge could have said that was a even round 10-10 (haha lol insert laugh here) Manny=10 JMM=10 ...... minus 3 for JMM === 10-7 Pac round

haha we all know the judge screwed up

Comment

there have been quite a few decisions which were reversed after the winner tested positive for banned substances, like james toney vs. john ruiz which toney won by UD, after the drug results were announced, the fight was ruled as a no contest

wonder why people never really talked about toney being a ped abuser
      Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 12-13-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Yeah it was just a controversy with scoring and what it was i remember was the mexican stations calling for a reversal of scores but didnt happen
        Oh, okay... the WBO reinstated MAB as Junor Fly champ after MAB-EM 1, effectively disregarding the final score because they 'disagreed' with it.
        I suppose the fact of it having been a unification bout, wth WBC, played
        some part.

Comment

Working...
        X