Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on acceptance of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Humans weren't designed. Ha.
    Shut up you ignorant fuck....

The founder of DNA says that humans are so complex that it would be impossible for us to evolve from 'whatever' - given the age of earth.....

He firmly believes we come from aliens - for he is an atheist but has no other explanation of how we came to be......

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      My sister is gay, so, I of course have no problem.

Expecting people to to hide it or lead fake lives because of your values is utter bull****.

Go live in Iran or Sudan or some other non-free country if you have that big of problem with people living how they want to live.
      ^^ my opinion to a T - except i have a younger brother who is gay.

Comment

Nobody has to accept it.

But there needs to be a degree of tolerance.

I don't know what the big deal is. They aren't hurting us straight people, so what is all the fuss about?

If you are worried about your kids, how about being a better parent instead of blaming someone else. Worst cop out ever

Comment

heh no biggie

Comment

Don't really care. I have a couple of gay/lesbian friends and are all cool.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Humans weren't designed. Ha.
              Were you created by your parents, or did you evolve on your own?

Comment

Love and let live I say, there's nothing wrong with it. I just feel weird being around the really outgoing type of ****sexual men

I was working at the gay pride parade and I needed to take a leak so I had to use a porta potty....while waiting online one of the gay guys in the Parade comes up to me asking me if I'm gay. I said no, so then he put his hand on my forearm and said "youre gay of I'm touching you". I felt violated

Comment

I'm okay with it.

Have never had anything against gays.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                    Shut up you ignorant fuck....

The founder of DNA says that humans are so complex that it would be impossible for us to evolve from 'whatever' - given the age of earth.....

He firmly believes we come from aliens - for he is an atheist but has no other explanation of how we came to be......
                    The "founder" of DNA? Really? I think you mean Francis Crick, co-discoverer of the DNA helix and his "directed panspermia" embarrassment. Great, maybe you can find a serious scientist who has made this claim sometime more recently than 42 years ago.

Were you created by your parents, or did you evolve on your own?
                    You said "designed". If I was designed I wouldn't have arse hair.

Comment

I dont have a hatred for gays or anything. I just wish people would shut up about it, both gay and straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X