No announcement yet.

New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
    I'm a black man, not a racist nor a power clown. That has to be the most ignorant thing that can come out someone's mouth. You have to be a clown and a racist to even agree with this **** he's talking. The haters are the worse. I wonder what your ages are
    Would you agree that most Flowmos are black men? Would you also not agree that most Flowmos defend him to the death, and laugh at the thought of Floyd losing to any non black fighter?

Please don't use that "I'm not like them" crap on me. We're talking about Flowmos as a whole. Are you a die hard Floyd fan? Or just a Floyd fan?

Edit: Not a hater. A hater of his groupie ass fan base. The guys you see on Twitter laughing at Pacquiao getting KO'd. Guys you see on this site that think Floyd's style would've posed a young Mike Tyson problems. On and on and on.
    Last edited by Scarcaztic; 01-28-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Lol, Floyd actually accused that guy of "racial profiling"....

Pathetic.

Comment

Never heard of this dude but from what little I heard its pretty spot on stuff albeit a little obvious. He layed off the pacfans a little but they already got their hard dose of reality that no man is invincible. Floyd fans need their dose too.

Comment

Blood always bring it from the heart...I expected nothing less!!...he just had a lil' e-beef with another youtube dude and they was talking about lacing the gloves up and squaring off...real **** ....dude he was beefing with supports Floyd ALOT....dude even called Floyd the GREATEST EVER...so I hear alot of subliminal shots in there...dudes in the YTBC know the players involved

Comment

I wonder if Floyd took this video to heart, especially after that tirade about how African Americans should be supporting him by all costs and by all means? And now he's seeing some of them actually treat him as they would any other boxer and not kiss up to him? Blood even made a huge point in this video that Floyd would never gives a slick African American fighters a chance. Maybe Floyd took this to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              Never heard of this dude but from what little I heard its pretty spot on stuff albeit a little obvious. He layed off the pacfans a little but they already got their hard dose of reality that no man is invincible. Floyd fans need their dose too.
              The pac fanboys haven't been talking since the Mosley fight, so they been on the low, and on youtube a couple of those so called pac trolls were really flom0s in disguise tryng to start a race war to play victim as if they were being attacked by filipinos just so they could play victim it was pretty sad too.

they would even go as far to make fake accounts pretending to be filipinos thats how low these flom0s are, they love playing victim and making crap up they are the weirdest fan base ever.

Comment

Blood = True Boxing Fan

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Philadel View Post
                  blood always bring it from the heart...i expected nothing less!!...he just had a lil' e-beef with another youtube dude and they was talking about lacing the gloves up and squaring off...real **** ....dude he was beefing with supports floyd alot....dude even called floyd the greatest ever...so i hear alot of subliminal shots in there...dudes in the ytbc know the players involved
                  tstreet????????

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Good find, can't stand whiney cry babies who play the race card while they have it soooooo good.
                    I never really understood what 'playing the race card' was until I encountered the Mayweather fanboys. I actually always thought of it as a phase bigots used when they were called out on their bullshit, but man did these guys change my mind.

It's shameless, utterly shameless. Everyone who doesn't kiss Floyd's ass, never mind not like him, is a racist. The way in which they throw the word around shows they've no idea what exactly it is that the word represents. But then of course they don't, they're infatuated with a man who called a rival of his a 'yellow chump'.

Comment

Working...
                    X