Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think Pacquiao should do next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think Pacquiao should do next?

I personally want him to fight Mayweather, win, lose or draw. If it's a good fight I want to see it again.

Or maybe he should get a tune up fight and fight Brandon Rios then go after JMM for the fifth fight and then fight Mayweather.

But honestly I'm tired of waiting I just want him to fight Mayweather already and retire. Nothing else for him to prove or do.

Like I said if the May and Pac fight is any good I would like to see it twice or even make it an epic trilogy.

What do you guys think Pac should do?

Go to Mexico City and knock JMM out. Retire and let Floyd go bankrupt.

Comment

Beat Bradley again or maybe fight Rios which isn't as bad as it was before pac got ktfo.

Then they can cash out with the Pac-Floyd fight which will still do high numbers and can retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
        Go to Mexico City and knock JMM out. Retire and let Floyd go bankrupt.
        Wake up, I think that you're having a wet dream.

Pacquiao should start by taking by taking at least 8 months off to get his head right. Then he should comeback and take a tune-up before doing everything in his power to cash out with Mayweather. Another fight with Marquez would be the worst thing that he can do.

Comment

Win a fight...get a KO....stuff he hasn't done in years

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Swag View Post
            I personally want him to fight Mayweather, win, lose or draw. If it's a good fight I want to see it again.

Or maybe he should get a tune up fight and fight Brandon Rios then go after JMM for the fifth fight and then fight Mayweather.

But honestly I'm tired of waiting I just want him to fight Mayweather already and retire. Nothing else for him to prove or do.

Like I said if the May and Pac fight is any good I would like to see it twice or even make it an epic trilogy.

What do you guys think Pac should do?
            well, i don't know how much the JMM loss had upon him... however. probably if i was his friend, i think i would be relieved if he retired. not because i think he's washed up or whatever, but because for a moment i thought he might be dead and i was completely horrified.

on the other hand, if i were him, fighters are going to be fighters and i'd probably do exactly what a lot of the other fighters do - keep coming back to test myself (if a person doesn't have a risk taking streak in their personality, they wouldn't take up professional boxing in the first place).

i can see both sides. it depends where his head's at. what his goals in life are - or priorities. if boxing is what he feels most natural with in himself, then he'll probably continue fighting. if he sort of is unsure or, you know, his primary focus is politics or whatever, then... not sure.

i don't think i'd want to see him fight marquez again though. if he did, i think i'd be dreading it, personally. mayweather? yeah, that would be interesting - plus for them: lots of PPV, massive media coverage and i don't think any outcome would be potentially life threatening for either of them (hopefully). i'm not sure why that fight hasn't happened. the fact that it hasn't for so long makes me think that if they really wanted that match, they would have already done it.

Comment

Fight Marquez again if possible. He was winning the last fight.I would love for him to fight Mayweather but I know it won't happen. After his last loss Mayweather would demand almost all of the money and Pacquiao won't accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by melinda View Post
                well, i don't know how much the JMM loss had upon him... however. probably if i was his friend, i think i would be relieved if he retired. not because i think he's washed up or whatever, but because for a moment i thought he might be dead and i was completely horrified.

on the other hand, if i were him, fighters are going to be fighters and i'd probably do exactly what a lot of the other fighters do - keep coming back to test myself (if a person doesn't have a risk taking streak in their personality, they wouldn't take up professional boxing in the first place).

i can see both sides. it depends where his head's at. what his goals in life are - or priorities. if boxing is what he feels most natural with in himself, then he'll probably continue fighting. if he sort of is unsure or, you know, his primary focus is politics or whatever, then... not sure.

i don't think i'd want to see him fight marquez again though. if he did, i think i'd be dreading it, personally. mayweather? yeah, that would be interesting - plus for them: lots of PPV, massive media coverage and i don't think any outcome would be potentially life threatening for either of them (hopefully). i'm not sure why that fight hasn't happened. the fact that it hasn't for so long makes me think that if they really wanted that match, they would have already done it.
                Are you a girl?

Comment

Retire..........

Comment

Mannys done being an elite level fighter. Hes not 100% commited, which you have to be in boxing. Hes just milking the game, nothing wrong with that. I wouldnt turn down all those 20 mil paydays. Floyd can take a year or two off and come back because hes commited once hes back. Mannys into so many other things he gave up cheating on his wife for cheating on his job with another job.

Comment

Working...
                    X