Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Fight is Biggest Heavyweight Bout in Over 100 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
    If you think Tyson Fury has "pop" in both hands your not only day dreaming your ASLEEP! The guy can't break a broken egg! He throws his right hand like a girl!
    His "silky" skills look more like a guy falling forward when he throws his right hand. Just because he won against an old fading one dimensional champion doesn't mean he's a great fighter. He moved and did well to srtay "clean" but he didn't throw hardly any punches and the ones he threw didn't have much meaning.
    I don't turn the vhs on I still go to the boxing gym where you need to go to learn something about this sport!
    You sound like another "internet champ" full of info and full of sh*! too!
    bye junior.
    Ohhh, i know who you are now, that fake boxing trainer who claimed that he trained Iron Mike.

Comment

No I never said I trained Tyson, I said I was the Region 1 team coach he was on as a Region 1 Champ and I worked his corner at the Olympic Training Center in Colo. Springs in the 1981 Finals with Teddy Atlas for Cus. I also prepped him at Governors Island for an elimination tourney. I also saw him spar Lewis when they were teens at Cus's gym.
      That's what I stated on here some years back and nothing more than that concerning Mike Tyson.

Now I know who you are ...............another little azzhole who trolls for
      "internet fights" to try and be a tough guy!! Just another lil' b*thch!!

Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        No I never said I trained Tyson, I said I was the Region 1 team coach he was on as a Region 1 Champ and I worked his corner at the Olympic Training Center in Colo. Springs in the 1981 Finals with Teddy Atlas for Cus. I also prepped him at Governors Island for an elimination tourney. I also saw him spar Lewis when they were teens at Cus's gym.
        That's what I stated on here some years back and nothing more than that concerning Mike Tyson.

Now I know who you are ...............another little azzhole who trolls for
        "internet fights" to try and be a tough guy!! Just another lil' b*thch!!

Ray.
        How did that sparring session with Lewis go? Was it fairly even or did one of them have an edge?

Comment

I was there for the first session and Tyson was doing well by pressing Lennox and Lennox was giving way. I had been there for a few days and left that evening for home. I was told a few weeks later that Lennox was urged to press and be more active and the next session got pretty heated and he did better.
          The people who told me how that went were very good friends of mine and there was no reason to inflat anything. I had heard from others who were there that Lennox did much better and the session had to be halted because the boys started to get into it! That was told to me by others who came in after the first session.
          Lennox was a big kid not very thick but he had size and wasn't awkward for his age and size. He dropped his hands after he punched but he quickly learned to get them up with Mike! HA!

It was always a problem having sparring for any heavyweight even in the major gyms it was a tough go unless you brought in guys and paid them.
          I'm sure its still a problem to maintain good session work!
          Ray

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Ohhh, i know who you are now, that fake boxing trainer who claimed that he trained Iron Mike.
            oh snap!! We have dirt on Ray Corso now? Spill the beans!

I will come find Ray at whatever gym he speaks of, I have been in this game for many moons and will walk into any gym and go a few rounds with anyone in my weight range.

Comment

Working...
            X