• Show
Clear All

• arreola vs tua?

both in their prime,who wins?
    arreola
    25.00%
    tua
    75.00%

tua's fat , old ass right now would ktfo arreola.

Comment

Tua by ko in 3.

The way Arreola got hurt by Walker and came back, There is no way Tua would've let him back in that fight.

One thing Tua has, is a killer instinct when his guy is in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Tua by ko in 3.

The way Arreola got hurt by Walker and came back, There is no way Tua would've let him back in that fight.

One thing Tua has, is a killer instinct when his guy is in trouble.
        is it too early to start our bears threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post

Yeah, I wish it wasn't though.

Comment

tua's fat , old ass right now would ktfo arreola.
            hey tua,i know you'd say that.lol....cheers man...

Comment

Did you see Tua on New Zealand tv with the interview with him and Shane Cameron?

Cameron looked kinda scared.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                hey tua,i know you'd say that.lol....cheers man...
                people make fun of tua as not having any skills but the guy medaled in the olympics and world championships.

he only looks unskilled because he takes shots coming in and because people remember the fat , slow , lazy tua. hard to fight guys who have 5-6 in. height advantage and 8-10 in. reach advantage.

arreola loops his punches. especially his right hand. tua will catch him with a left hook when he throws that right.

even the fat tua is in better shape than arreola , stamina wise.

tua has much more power and has a way better chin.

arreola will also try to slug it out with tua. not many people can do that. in fact only one guy i can think of was successful in doing that.

......and it was a bogus decision and he ended up with mental problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Did you see Tua on New Zealand tv with the interview with him and Shane Cameron?

Cameron looked kinda scared.
                  he is scared.

that fag and his promoters have been delaying this fight for months and months.

tua is sitting there getting fatter and collecting rust while shane kept on fighting to improve and keep his form.

tua will ko that loser. tua will be losing and catch him in the late rounds with a lucky punch and finish him.

Comment

he is scared.

that fag and his promoters have been delaying this fight for months and months.

tua is sitting there getting fatter and collecting rust while shane kept on fighting to improve and keep his form.

tua will ko that loser. tua will be losing and catch him in the late rounds with a lucky punch and finish him.

Yeah it was nice to see you on TV scolding Cameron.
                    You could've called me brotha, and told me to set it up, but you had to do it in the media, ha, you were spanking scared Shane that day.

Comment

Working...
                    X