No announcement yet.

Wow so Floyd is boxing a 20 yr old kid with zero boxing experience lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    When a racist cop pleads the 5th to a question like did you plant evidence you have to go with an innocent verdict. Now you’re bringing race into it. You people defend every school shooter there is by saying they have mental problems
    Haha you got the wrong guy champ those fuuckingg mass murderers need to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I will give floyd a ton of credit if he do the VADA testing and beat the kick boxer in a boxing match.
      HAHahahaha

Comment

Boxing doing well without him and will be doing GREAT without him once The Current Welterweights start to fight each other. Honest could careless, it was kinda cool how quickly people moved on from this story only for him to comeback and try to build it back up again

No problem with him getting his money in Japan or whatever, just don't try to charge people in the US for your BS. Put it on CBS, Showtime or Fox or something

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Haha you got the wrong guy champ those fuuckingg mass murderers need to fry.
          Glad to see u have morals son

Comment

I hope the kid doesn’t immediately start sucking Floyd’s dick. He should wait till the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              I will give floyd a ton of credit if he do the VADA testing and beat the kick boxer in a boxing match.
              Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              I hope the kid doesn’t immediately start sucking Floyd’s dick. He should wait till the 2nd round.
              😂

Atleast

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                No, I've not been. He was gonna fight that Japanese kickboxer and then cancelled it as soon has he got back to the states. That's the last I heard.

And there's not shít on the main boxing scene page about floyd.
                https://www.boxingscene.com/mayweath...alized--133757

Comment

Floyd related threads get the most views and comments. we can't get enough of Floyd.. even those that hate him love to discuss his every move.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    3days ago you said he was scared and was bítch for pulling out lol
                    That was when they were going to allow kicks in the fight fam. Floy pulled out to only do puro boxing vs the mma fighter who’s like 22 lbs lighter

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Then I must really hate myself then.

I’m a confirmed hater of fake ass biitchboys like Floyd.

Fuuckinggg idiot.
                      It happens, if you feel or have ever felt inferior to a certain race.

Comment

Working...
                      X