Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
    Oh it's a promise! Speaking of plagiarizable:
    "That which does't kill us makes us stronger" - Nietzsche

Btw, my boys would like a little plaything, they cost enough to feed already!

Oh, sorry...you said you were the mean one. My mistake.
    I’m blessed to be counted among you friends,.. your right hand dogs take me back... I lived at 1925 sawtelle they call it lil Osaka... I’ve spent—- wasted years of my life at IBM japan.. my wife is laughing because.. the only ppl who have ever had my back were dogs, and my sister Linda... because I’m not smart, I’m dyslectic or brilliant.

My sister Linda was kind and forgiving... she taught me how to tie my shoes,... that cancer took her away,..... every year I walk that whatever thing..

I miss her bad... when wimmin young chicks were string me along... on the phone ... she’d grab it from me and tell ugly wimmin

I got a many great stories,,,.. my big pit. X.. mr X... walked my sister Linda mata rip,. She died in my arms... Iim sick and tired of losing people I love... I have begged GOD to spare them and please take me... I’m a Jew.. warrior class... trust me.... nobody will look for me... very few will even care..... when the GOD I pray to,5 times a day..,

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my remaining life——-

Comment

bloodsport.

Comment

A.W.O.L: Absent Without Leave - aka Lion-heart (1990), Bloodsport (1988) and Timecop (1994) are my top three.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          A.W.O.L: Absent Without Leave - aka Lion-heart (1990), Bloodsport (1988) and Timecop (1994) are my top three.
          I believe Lionheart is also called Wrong Bet.

Comment

Big surprise...huge surprise

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              I believe Lionheart is also called Wrong Bet.
              Great trivia. Tried to down load it last year under Lion Heart, But could get no good copies.

Comment

Why is Bloodsport considered one of his best? I remember many of the fight scenes being really gimmicky and having a Chinese guy with this high pitched annoying voice.

Comment

Working...
                X