• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang thats how much id be paying this year and i aint even a doctor lol

my mistake was giving up a business that was helping even it out fo me

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      I think that because when you make doctor money you pay taxes during tax time. Lol. Df. These people aren't Making 40 grand..
      Not true.

Both me and wife and make 6 fig, we make about $250k a year combined, we pay taxes every paycheck but still owe irs money.

The reason is even if both of us only put 1 dependent on our w2, it only deducts a percentage that is still lower than whatever tax percentage we'll have later on 1040.

We can get a refund IF we put zero dependent on w2 and also pay say $500 extra every paycheck. You have the option to do that on w2.

Comment

Well, some poor woman cried, so I guess the law has to change for the whole country.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Not true.

Both me and wife and make 6 fig, we make about $250k a year combined, we pay taxes every paycheck but still owe irs money.

The reason is even if both of us only put 1 dependent on our w2, it only deducts a percentage that is still lower than whatever tax percentage we'll have later on 1040.

We can get a refund IF we put zero dependent on w2 and also pay say $500 extra every paycheck. You have the option to do that on w2.
          I mean there are many different stipulations. I'm just speaking in general terms. Obviously it's not always cut and dry.

Comment

What i hate is im at the 22% tax braket this year but somehow irs only took 12% out of my gross income the whole year ://

Can they not know how to calculate and take it all since the start and take 22% every payheck???!

Now i have to pay that 10% im missing
            Fookers...

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Wait people are mad that rich people are paying more taxes?

Yeah I was feeling sorry for her until I got to the part where her husband is a doctor and she has a neurology PhD. Like WTF? They must make well over $300,000/year together and cry over $8,000?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                What i hate is im at the 22% tax braket this year but somehow irs only took 12% out of my gross income the whole year ://

Can they not know how to calculate and take it all since the start and take 22% every payheck???!

Now i have to pay that 10% im missing
                Fookers...
                you have to go to your payroll an change your witholding % their, has nothing to do witht the irs. The irs just checks is it all adds up at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  Yeah I was feeling sorry for her until I got to the part where her husband is a doctor and she has a neurology PhD. Like WTF? They must make well over $300,000/year together and cry over $8,000?
                  Oh they have to make more than that. My guess is maybe 400k either way yeah these are the people Dems want more taxes from. I don't understand why they're mad for.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                    If they made 300k they would owe around $90,000.00 in taxes. That’s what she’s really *****ing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      If they made 300k they would owe around $90,000.00 in taxes. That’s what she’s really *****ing about.
                      That's good right? I mean Dems told me so.

Comment

Working...
                      X