No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Will Stop Overrated Terrence Craw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Khan will catch him and pull off a shock stoppage.
    I’ll bet all my points vs. all of yours..oh wait..

Ok, I will have a loser leaves the site bet with you. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      I accept...
      Cool. Who do we go to so that we can pin the bet?

Comment

This myth that Crawford is the second recarnation of Floyd is laughable.

Khan is past his prime, but a 50 precent version of Khan will beat TC

I predicted many years ago that Fury would school Wlad only to be laughed at on here.

Crawford has beaten nobody. He was hurt by midget Gamboa. He was getting tagged against a man with one leg

Khan will stop TC early.

Anyone who thinks TC stands chance against Spence is delusional

TC has no defense nor the size to bully his opponents

Ricky ****in Burns went 12 with TC

Khan will win this very easily.

Get your excuses in now.
        How much you bet?

Comment

Khan is live if he's at his best...big IF

It's been too long since we've seen him there, but when he gets a boxing rhythm going, he's very difficult to get out that groove.

TC is not overrated, in fact he's hated on here, but he's a great fighter...I called this year's ago and I had lots of people vigorously disagreeing with me, and as he's achieved more, that number has become less and less and the conviction in those arguments has become quieter.

The main argument against him now is that he doesn't have a resume that supports p4p 1, and I somewhat agree with that, but I also feel he's the best fighter in the world.

My feeling is we haven't seen the best TC yet, and if Khan comes with his A game, it might just bring out the best in TC, either way he wins by late stoppage imo

Comment

Bet bi.tch

Comment

Why is Crawford a huge betting favorite then? Are the pro odds makers that stupid and you are that smart. Many Englishmen badly overrated their boxers and you are clearly one of them. Jesus fuking Christ didn't you see Khan's horrible performance against cherry picked unknown and unranked Vargas. Khan was knocked down and hurt by a nobody and couldn't finish him. And this glass jawed Khan who is famous for getting knocked down and knocked out is going to beat Crawford who has never lost and never bean knocked down??? I laugh at your wrong prediction. Khan KO loss number 4 coming up.

Comment

So you got the Fury vs Wlad fight right. So what. One right pick doesn't make you a great fight predictor. You don't take about the fights you got wrong like this one.

Comment

Delusional my ass

Spence would brutalize Khan

Porter would stop him

TC does not belong at 147, you will see
                  If Khan lasts 8 rounds I’d be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    I’ll bet all my points against half your points that Crawford wins.
                    Yup. That clown will never do it though. Bud will destroy Khan and this dude will go silent.

Comment

I don't know about stopping him but he'll definitely beat Crawford. Just like I predicted Forrest would beat Booger Stain Mosley

Comment

Working...
                      X