• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    nice meme bernie

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I believe that first sentence is incorrect. My post provides other sources that contradict Fox's interpretation of the law.
      Fair enough.

I just quoted a source. If it's wrong, it's wrong. If it's right, it's right.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        What about men's rights? So you kill our children at any time? Then you have the option to put us on child support. Jesus.

How do you married men feel about this? What if you found out your wife aborted your baby?
        Valid points, especially because the baby is after all half his.

And in a marriage, I cant see why an unborn child wouldnt be considered community property. They created it together, after all.

My wife wouldnt have an abortion, it's one of the reasons I married her. Cant be marrying a woman who'd kill her own kid ya know. That's psychopathic.

That said, if hypothetically I had a wife who killed my unborn child, I know I'd not react well at all, and quite possibly I'd go all Hammurabi on her and then off myself. That'd be alot of grief to have to live with.

Comment

This is horrible. Abortion is wrong at all stage barring rare circumstances.

Comment

Love how the alt right warriors are planning on paying child support for unwanted babies with their untaxed salaries gtfo. Like ireland found out, having draconian abortion laws means people just travel to other countries to get it one, or use unsafe methods. Also if you know anything about abortions you know it's in the womans best interest to get it done asap and hence i'm sure the last minute ones will be very rare. Agree with posters that it will take a complete sick person to delay it purposely until the last minute tho.
            Last edited by 01samuelc; 01-24-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              Love how the alt right warriors are planning on paying child support for unwanted babies with their untaxed salaries gtfo.
              Do what?!?!

That sounds like a bunch of talking points and superfan trash talk.

Please take that nonsense elsewhere.

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              Like ireland found out, having draconian abortion laws means people just travel to other countries to get it one, or use unsafe methods.
              Never heard that one before.

What about adoption?

All 50 States have 'Moses Laws' on the books which literally allow woman to dump unwanted babies off at fire stations, hospitals, etc with no penalties, charges, etc. Free and clear.

No need to kill an unwanted baby when you can dump it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

And in a marriage, I cant see why an unborn child wouldnt be considered community property. They created it together, after all.

My wife wouldnt have an abortion, it's one of the reasons I married her. Cant be marrying a woman who'd kill her own kid ya know. That's psychopathic.

That said, if hypothetically I had a wife who killed my unborn child, I know I'd not react well at all, and quite possibly I'd go all Hammurabi on her and then off myself. That'd be alot of grief to have to live with.
                I respect your valid comment. Thanks for your input.

This world is getting crazy.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

Fair enough.

I just quoted a source. If it's wrong, it's wrong. If it's right, it's right.
                    lmao you suck man

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      lmao you suck man
                      If you're going to quote me, please make sure to not just post nonsense like this.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X