Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    damn pac boys must be fuming, manny thanking al haymon and may promo
    why would pacquiao fans be mad? Pacquiao cashing easy big checks beating up on the overrated pbc roster LOL. pac and al hymie never had beef. if anything the pbc groupies will now have to contradict themselves and praise pacquiao and talk about how he is still relevant and a factor in the boxing world despite you clowns saying that he was washed up and irrelevant before he came to showtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
      Pac did not say a thing about Crawford until he left top rank. When Pac was rumored to fight Alvarado on the Crawford v Horn undercard, Arum said Pac had his option of Lomachenko or Crawford. I don't know what happened but I know Manny said nothing back then.
      I believe pacman didn't like arums idea of himself fighting Alvarado on the undercard of Crawford/horn main event. I agree with him. Besides, Crawfords the one who priced himself out of Pac negotiations with 7 million demand. That's 3 times the amount he has ever made in terms of PPV. He deserves no more than 2 mil.

Comment

• @ 1:10

Thurman: Who is AB today? About BULLSHYIT.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by skyway71 View Post
            i believe pacman didn't like arums idea of himself fighting alvarado on the undercard of crawford/horn main event. I agree with him. Besides, crawfords the one who priced himself out of pac negotiations with 7 million demand. That's 3 times the amount he has ever made in terms of ppv. He deserves no more than 2 mil.

bro preach!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyway71 View Post
              I believe pacman didn't like arums idea of himself fighting Alvarado on the undercard of Crawford/horn main event. I agree with him. Besides, Crawfords the one who priced himself out of Pac negotiations with 7 million demand. That's 3 times the amount he has ever made in terms of PPV. He deserves no more than 2 mil.
              I get that he didnt want to fight on the undercard. He should have been headlining but he didn't want to fight Horn again. As for Crawford he's supposed to ask for more for fighting Pac that's negotiating. But once again my point is that Manny never mentioned Crawford name until he came over to Al Haymon. Now its Arum didnt want him to fight Pac, yet Arum mentioned that's what he wanted, Crawford said that he wanted the fight and Manny was mute the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                I get that he didnt want to fight on the undercard. He should have been headlining but he didn't want to fight Horn again. As for Crawford he's supposed to ask for more for fighting Pac that's negotiating. But once again my point is that Manny never mentioned Crawford name until he came over to Al Haymon. Now its Arum didnt want him to fight Pac, yet Arum mentioned that's what he wanted, Crawford said that he wanted the fight and Manny was mute the whole time.
                Manny didnt have MP Promotions then. He was signed with Top Rank. He doesnt call out public names. You notice post-fight interviews he always says "it's up to my promoter".

Behind doors Manny wants Loma, who was getting the attention of Top Rank. Loma didnt want it. Pac moved on. After Vargas, he wants Crawford. Crawford says 7 million guarantee. Bob gives Horn.

Goes to show how difficult fights are made inside Top Rank that not even Bob can move mountains to make the fight happen. No Pac-Loma, No Pac-Crawford = RIP Top Rank.

I cant say I blame Bob. Loma and Crawford were their only prizefighters. And when those two doesnt want to fight, making ridiculous demands and act like they're the A side. Pac says screw them. Let's make a partnership with PBC.

Comment

• Adrien "I STOP SOUTHPAWS" Broner
                  Adrien "I put H-O-O-D in D-E-B-T" Broner
                  Adrien "I won that round, right?" Broner

Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 01-24-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    Manny didnt have MP Promotions then. He was signed with Top Rank. He doesnt call out public names. You notice post-fight interviews he always says "it's up to my promoter".

Behind doors Manny wants Loma, who was getting the attention of Top Rank. Loma didnt want it. Pac moved on. After Vargas, he wants Crawford. Crawford says 7 million guarantee. Bob gives Horn.

Goes to show how difficult fights are made inside Top Rank that not even Bob can move mountains to make the fight happen. No Pac-Loma, No Pac-Crawford = RIP Top Rank.

I cant say I blame Bob. Loma and Crawford were their only prizefighters. And when those two doesnt want to fight, making ridiculous demands and act like they're the A side. Pac says screw them. Let's make a partnership with PBC.
                    Of course the Loma and Crawford are to blame. You know for sure than Manny wanted the fight even with him not speaking. Look I call like I see it. Manny never said he wanted the fight in public and I know Crawford was definitely asking for it. But who knows, let see who Manny chooses if Floyd takes a hard pass.

Comment

• --- All want a peice of Manny.

Good news is Bud gets the fighter TUE promised a fight and then ducked.

Guaranteed TUE ain't going near Spence, Bud or Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X