Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Backs Wilder To Win, But is Praying Tyson Fury Pulls it Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    im an Englishman and I can assure you, there are many here including me that want wilder to really do a job on the smelly fat plate of smash.
    And you hate Travelers which is racist in theory. You don't like Fury for that reason and that reason alone. Jog on Mr. Dogwank before I slap you in front of your pals.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Let's all hope you are wrong on this one.
      Hope is a double-edged sword mate. When it's fulfilled you're top of the world, when its betrayed it's like a kidney punch and a liver shot all wrapped up in one. Always assume the worst will happen and plan how to deal with it, that way the only surprises will be good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        Wtf is tony Joshua? And when did he beat fury to win the lineal title? Your post has so many questions to ask and very few answers
        Omg not another one! Here it is...
        In the terms used by the various boxing bodies/establishments blah blah blah, the “lineal title” was vacated by the gypo THEREFORE a new lineage was created and then (this IS how it works) fought for and won by Anthony Joshua which he has defended on numerous occasions and one of which was against a klitchko that actually did turn up.
        However, you (and other complete.....fools) are confused with what IS and what ISNT and the above should clarify some of it for you as to how it works.
        Get it, in real terms the lineal champ would be the holder of ALL the belts as in “unified” so in truth, it’s niether Tony Joshua,wilder or fury.
        But fact IS fact so let’s do it like this...
        Points system to simplify it for you.
        Wilder undefeated,WBC title holder,defended multiple times. 3 points
        Joshua undefeated,multiple title holder,defended multiple times. 3 points
        Fury undefeated. 1 point.
        Fury, holds no lineal nothing. He has a big mouth and if your listening to the same sound coming from it that everyone else (others confused like you) is then, you have something wrong with you.
        It’s clear, he won against Klitschko in whatever fashion but great? Absolutely not at this stage, is he a “people’s champ” lol maybe, I have no idea who that would be but if we people were to decide who’s what and lineal whatever then, fury would have a clear loss on his record but it is what is and fury AINT no champ of any title of ANY description at this point in time in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
          And you hate Travelers which is racist in theory. You don't like Fury for that reason and that reason alone. Jog on Mr. Dogwank before I slap you in front of your pals.
          Lol you fackin joey!
          First, “travellers” are NOT a race, it’s a way of life.
          Second, fury is NOT a traveller, he has relations who from a past were travellers.
          He does NOT live in a caravan or any such mobile contraption and the only travelling he DOES do is either holiday or work related.
          Oh and the frank perry fat boy talk don’t work with me boy so you jog on, if you can lift ya cankles off the deck without puffin out and nip up to the library and do your research.
          Muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            Alexandra Daddario.
            I’d drill her A hole out out.

Comment

Lol you fackin joey!
              First, “travellers” are NOT a race, it’s a way of life.
              Second, fury is NOT a traveller, he has relations who from a past were travellers.
              He does NOT live in a caravan or any such mobile contraption and the only travelling he DOES do is either holiday or work related.
              Oh and the frank perry fat boy talk don’t work with me boy so you jog on, if you can lift ya cankles off the deck without puffin out and nip up to the library and do your research.
              Muppet.
              lol you Mick coont.

I know Travelers aren't a race which is why I said IN THEORY mongotard. Do you read only 20% of the words?

Don't know who Frank Perry is.

Cankles? Muppet? You people still saying muppet? Don't you think it's a bit out of fashion being like 40 years later and all???

Comment

I’d drill her A hole out out.

Out out?

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                  lol you Mick coont.

I know Travelers aren't a race which is why I said IN THEORY mongotard. Do you read only 20% of the words?

Don't know who Frank Perry is.

Cankles? Muppet? You people still saying muppet? Don't you think it's a bit out of fashion being like 40 years later and all???
                  There is no theory and it’s clearly you that doesn’t know very much.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    Out out?

It’s a term used by a comic called mickey Flanagan here in the uk. Funny as fack although he said it with emphasis.
                    Check it out here

https://youtu.be/0jP_brwVyvc

Comment

It’s a term used by a comic called mickey Flanagan here in the uk. Funny as fack although he said it with emphasis.
                      Check it out here

https://youtu.be/0jP_brwVyvc

LOL......I remember that standup!

Comment

Working...
                      X