Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So sunspace exposed the bias alt right mods and they changed the rules here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    The questions that they need to ask themselves is: "What do I want?" . "What is my idea of a boxingscene utopia?"

I simply do not get them at all. If you dislike a place online, you leave. What is the point of hanging around if you hate it here so much. They remind me of all those protesters and marchers out there disrupting things. They all want change, but they have no ****ing idea what they want changed.
    You hit the nail on the head bro.

It's unfortunate that he can't even get past his first question to try and work on a resolution.

What they want is to bend, break or disregard any rules that may apply. But then cry for them to be reinforced when it things don't go their way. For every foot you give em, they cry about the ten they didn't get.

These guys don't go out and try to effect change in an all inclusive manner. They're devisive and act with zero accountability.

Comment

anyone want to start a gofundme for addix's funeral? nvm mega already burying him in his own thread.

Comment

Slappyhead's up on my scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          Wait...what? Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Wait...what? Please explain.
              AddiX coined the term Slappyheads and educated us all on his interactions with them in public, particularly in the fast food industry.

That alone puts him up there as one of the greats.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Things have changed over time since I joined almost 9 years ago. Nsb especially was much more "free" in posting although the flame wars were intense. The lounge used to have bringer as the mod picking only his buddies to allow to flame and banning anyone against his regime. So yeah things have changed.
                Yeah that doosh knuckle banned anybody and everybody he didn't like or had personal beef with, and allowed those who shared his ideologies, and mates to do whatever.

The Z-clan, never broke any rules here whatsoever, and they were hilarious... He banned them all for supposedly something that DID NOT EVEN HAPPEN HERE.

Hell, he even wanted to delete the thread about 9/11 and conspiracy theories..

SMH...

I don't even really know personally the mods now, but they seem to be fair. And just the appropriate amount of flaming in the lounge is allowed. Obviously too much is too much, but some should be allowed in the lounge.

There are no more favorites, or cliques, or whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                X