No announcement yet.

So my wife doesn't want my son watching boxing/combat anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So my wife doesn't want my son watching boxing/combat anymore

She says boxing/ufc etc is setting a bad example for our son who is still a kid, even though he loves watching boxing just as much as I do. These past few months, he's been getting into fights at school and even got suspended once.

He's told us that he was defending himself. He said this last fight was because a bigger kid was picking on him and so in order to get him to stop, he punched him in the face without notice and the kid ended up with a bloody nose. Well he got into a fight again last week and now my wife no longer wants him to watch combat sports saying it's setting a bad example for him as according to her, violence doesn't solve anything.

He wanted to watch the Hurd vs Williams fight and sat in the living room with me, but when my wife saw what was on, she got mad and told him to go to his room or watch something else. I told her to calm down it's ok and then she started yelling at me saying I'm not helping the situation.

Any father been in this situation?

Dude you are such a *****. Take your *****ing elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      She says boxing/ufc etc is setting a bad example for our son who is still a kid, even though he loves watching boxing just as much as I do. These past few months, he's been getting into fights at school and even got suspended once.

He's told us that he was defending himself. He said this last fight was because a bigger kid was picking on him and so in order to get him to stop, he punched him in the face without notice and the kid ended up with a bloody nose. Well he got into a fight again last week and now my wife no longer wants him to watch combat sports saying it's setting a bad example for him as according to her, violence doesn't solve anything.

He wanted to watch the Hurd vs Williams fight and sat in the living room with me, but when my wife saw what was on, she got mad and told him to go to his room or watch something else. I told her to calm down it's ok and then she started yelling at me saying I'm not helping the situation.

Any father been in this situation?
      The problem is that your wife didn’t like reading what PBC fanboys from this site type.

Just give her a subscription to DAZN and all should be great

Comment

XDD Bro put here in her place and slap the sht out of her for real. My wife used to do this until one day I lost it, cornered her with my teeth grinding her forehead and I held her there with force as I whispered "you hooar, you know you couldnt vote at one point right u bish? dont make me go maidana on your ass" and I hit her with a right hook to the temple. She stormed of crying and she hasnt complained since

Comment

There's a lot of little kids on this site based off of the responses in this thread so far.

Comment

time to pull the plug

divorce time

Comment

No offense brother but grow a pair and be a man.

Men have to live in this world and defend themselves. If your wife can’t understand that, get as raw as possible.

Explain to her how the average man views all women as conquests and all
              Men as enemies. This is the real world and as a father and man you have to prepare your son to live in that dog eat dog world.

Grow a pair brother!!!

Comment

Well you either need to to shut her up somehow or you should just turn that wife into an ex-wife.

What's next? you buying him barbie dolls to play with? what kind of wuss is she trying to raise here?

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                  No offense brother but grow a pair and be a man.

Men have to live in this world and defend themselves. If your wife can’t understand that, get as raw as possible.

Explain to her how the average man views all women as conquests and all
                  Men as enemies. This is the real world and as a father and man you have to prepare your son to live in that dog eat dog world.

Grow a pair brother!!!
                  I have tried telling her that this is the real world and you have to stand up for yourself.

She understands that a person has to stand up for themself, but what she doesn't understand is that sometimes you need violence in order to do it. She keeps saying that when she was a kid, she never had to hit anyone. She was always able to talk and address the situation.

She only believes in talking and "working it out". She keeps telling him to try talking to the kids that are picking on him and if they don't stop "go tell the teacher or principle what they are doing and they will handle it".

I was proud when he punched that kid in the face and gave him a bloody nose, but my wife was extremely upset, because like I said, she doesn't think violence is the answer to anything and was also mad at the fact that he didn't try talking to him. He said he just hit the kid because he was picking on him.
                  Last edited by HitmanTommy; 05-15-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Get a DAZN subscription. She'll soon want to watch boxing when she see's Canelo's snake at a weigh in or see's AJ looking like an adonis packing a massive beef whistle.

You already sound like a cuck, so this tactic shouldn't be a problem for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X