No announcement yet.

Fighting Brand? Fake Winning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Brand? Fake Winning?

I was just wondering what the difference is on these? I am really tempted to buy a pair just because I am not serious enough to buy the best but the white gloves look flashy. Plus my Gels suck!

this has been covered so many times. there is a review on youtube where ratethisgear.com compares the two. its under the fighting sports glove review.

also i would probably recommend triumph united heatseekers for a winning replica. they look atot better then the fighting sports.

or just do yourself a favor and get grant pro training, alot of people like them more then winning.

Comment

yea my grants r the shiiiiitttttttt.... they feel nice...

Comment

if you have a pair why bother you are an amateur right?it does not matter what brand you have,you could have on the best if you do not know how to punch they will not make you punch,you need training,before even putting a pair on,shadow box in front of the mirror and throw combos for a bout 3 months keep your punches short with snap,

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
          if you have a pair why bother you are an amateur right?it does not matter what brand you have,you could have on the best if you do not know how to punch they will not make you punch,you need training,before even putting a pair on,shadow box in front of the mirror and throw combos for a bout 3 months keep your punches short with snap,
          I am amateur but not a complete amatuer. I understand where you are coming from. I bother because I want a good brand thats comfortable and doesnt have my hands feeling like crap at the end of the day. I am not going pro but I would like to have a quality glove.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
            this has been covered so many times. there is a review on youtube where ratethisgear.com compares the two. its under the fighting sports glove review.

also i would probably recommend triumph united heatseekers for a winning replica. they look atot better then the fighting sports.

or just do yourself a favor and get grant pro training, alot of people like them more then winning.
            Good looking out. I was looking at those too. I just want a good glove but not spend all my money on a name I want some quality too. I appreciate the help guys!

Comment

The reason for this because my hands have started to feel sore lately. Im not saying Im punching with devastating power but I am a heavy weight so regardless im hitting everything with good force. Just want to protect my hands well.

Comment

your hands hurt because you do not wrap your hands properly and you do not hit the bag correctly,if you hands are wrapped the right way and you hit the bag with good combos in the correct manner you could be wearing a pair of winter mitts and not hurt your hands, very rarely does a boxer hurt their hands on a bag,you are probably swing and swatting the bag with open hands and slapping the bag in an uncoordinated motion,i am surprised that only your hands are sore usually you can dislocate your shoulder,his your arm in a sling?

Comment

I bought those grant campeon glvoes, they aren't best but I like them. They blow the water out of those cheapy $30 everlast gloves i bought from sports authority

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
                    your hands hurt because you do not wrap your hands properly and you do not hit the bag correctly,if you hands are wrapped the right way and you hit the bag with good combos in the correct manner you could be wearing a pair of winter mitts and not hurt your hands, very rarely does a boxer hurt their hands on a bag,you are probably swing and swatting the bag with open hands and slapping the bag in an uncoordinated motion,i am surprised that only your hands are sore usually you can dislocate your shoulder,his your arm in a sling?
                    How do you know how he's hitting the bag and what do you care if the guy wants to get good gloves? He's asking advice on glove brands. Trust me, good gloves make a difference. Hey man-- don't listen to this Prick and go with some Grants, or if yo have the money, most definitely Winning. Now if you're on a budget Ringside IMF tech are decent quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X