No announcement yet.

Should Tito move up to heavyweight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Tito move up to heavyweight??

There is nobody in the UFC that can match his skills in the light heavyweight division except Chuck. So should Tito move up to heavyweight, and if he does do you think he will do well?

We'll see what happens when he fights Chuck but my opinion right now is why move him up and have both a weak heavyweight division and a weak light-heavyweight division. Vladdy moving up is good enough to give the UFC a contender and buy them some time to sign some guys and get some other guys, like Orlovski, some wins so he can contend in the future.

Comment

nah i wouldn't think he would do good.

Comment

Tito looks like he is taking a **** in your avatar....

Comment

I think he could handle it...he is naturally a heavy anyway...but he would only be a small heavyweight, so his game would have to change quite a bit as I don't think he could use the same tactics against larger, stronger fighters

Comment

I think he should, just as a superfight though with no title on the line. Meaning, he can fight some heavyweight from Pride or something just to get a big payday.

Comment

I agree with Bad Boy. I don't think he should permanently move to heavyweight, but fighting someone who is a heavyweight isn't a bad idea.

Comment

well.. the problem would be that ricco is there!!

Comment

tru

Comment

Tito is havier then Minotauro. a HW that somehow manages to fight at LHW.

He should fight some HW to prove himself to be real good, up to now all his opponents were smaller and lighter then him.

Comment

Working...
                    X