No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez vs. Burgos Decision Being Investigated By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez vs. Burgos Decision Being Investigated By WBO

The World Boxing Organization (WBO) is investigating the controversial twelve round draw between super featherweight champion Roman 'Rocky' Martinez and mandatory challenger Juan Carlos Burgos. The fight took place on January 19th at New York's Madison Square Garden. The scores were 116-112 for Martinez, 117-111 in favor of Burgos and 114-114 for the draw. Most saw Burgos as the winner.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like Rocky and all but Burgos deserved to win that fight.

Comment

I know Magdaleno is itching for his title shot but I hope the WBO orders a rematch

Comment

But wont do anything, they never do

Comment

he deserves an immediate rematch.

Comment

So what.... they'll just point out their errors and nothing will change

Comment

Paco is just another Rican helping a Rican! He was the one probably behind the robbery, his investigation should push for a Burgos victory not an immediate rematch. Everyone knows Burgos deserves the rematch cuz that decision was highway robbery!

Comment

Burgos should have called 911. There should be 2 judges banned.

Comment

Let them take another fight then in September put the rematch on the PAC v.s Marquez card

Comment

September is too far away, this fight needs to happen in the spring before summer. Martinez doesn't deserve to have the belt till September!

Comment

Working...
                    X